• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Omgomgomgomgomgomg(look Here Now!!!!!)

Makoto

Years
  • anyone been to serebii.net recently? wondered how to get mew legit? you can, in EMERALD!
    Quote: Serebii.net
    Mew. Found on World's Edge Island, it spots you and plays a game of Hide & Seek with you, once you find it, it will Jump out and attack you. It is Level 30 So Be Prepared

151.png

psychic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Wow its hard but cool to chase mew. Deoxy is cool with teh tringle puzzle again (thanks ppn for the info) and lugia and ho oh again.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    whats a legit? can someone post a pic

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    There are Also the Exclusive are in the Safari Zone (thanks to teh thread already done) And it has great pokemon in it.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Its a 100% true. You can get Mew in Emerald, I think only, maybe its only in japanese version. I hope, Mew will be in english version too (in future).

Makoto

Years
  • thanks for unlocking this, satoshi-kun! and i could never copy and paste whatever serebii's font was, how'd you do it?

EDIT:well i can here, on PKC, bit i can't on serebii itself.... weird...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    Umm no forum linking sry...(pretends to be a mod ..goes to thread tools..and closes)Omg i forgot im not a mod tsk,tsk,tsk,tsk.

He didnt give any link to foruns ^^;

Anyways, I checked that yesterday too! Pretty cool info~
    But read it again...
    "OUTSIDE of Hoenn. That means you will need a ticket to get there."
    *kicks Nintendo/Game Freak* XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • FR/LG master said:
    thanks for unlocking this, satoshi-kun! and i could never copy and paste whatever serebii's font was, how'd you do it?

EDIT:well i can here, on PKC, bit i can't on serebii itself.... weird...
    Serebii's webmaster added a hack on his site that prevents people from using right click...

Makoto

Years
  • tmbjr said:
    Serebii's webmaster added a hack on his site that prevents people from using right click...
    no, i can't even highlight it on serebii.....

oh well, I just wonder if emerald will have some kind of patch(like the berry patch in R/S) that'll allow world's edge island in FR/LG..... they should have made it catchable fn FR/LG instead of emerald anyway....

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • wah cool~ it better be in the english version... I'm getting so tired of the American programmers taking out all the cool stuff (mew, celebi, whatever else =_=)

as for serebii.net... I certainly don't, uh... view source or anything... 9_9 ::walks away::

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I must add it is possible to trade between japanse emerald and US Sapphire.

Back