• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Honestly, Monster could work as a Live-Action series.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

You haven't been out of things to say recently, Orph.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Is there a way to know whether your version of F/SN has the appropriate routes locked off or not? Because I think I've encountered a choice that shouldn't be available in Fate. How do I know I haven't slipped into UBW?

Yukari

You haven't been out of things to say recently, Orph.
    ...Would you mind telling me how I'm supposed to take that?

I keep trying to figure out: "Is that a compliment or an insult or neither..."

Years

Walkthroughs I find only say what choices one should pick in order to reach certain ends. What I need is a bloody flowchart.

There is one.
    www.neoneko.net/downloads/Flowchart.pdf

Simple "FS/N flowchart" Google search :D

Speaking of which, I am still in the middle of UBW after 5 years lol. I did unlock all the Fate route ends. Shirou tends to get killed by BASAKAH a lot in that route.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Sweet.

I've been on solely a phone with very limited internet access, and the first few result didn't seem like what I was looking for. Decided to not take any more chances with my internet provider and wait for OP to deliver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back