• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm not about to begin double-posting

It's up to other people to come in and tell us of their wacky hijinks

I joined another forum and in less than a week, my likes received have surpassed my post count

To put it into perspective, I have some 400 posts with liked posts reaching into 450 already and climbing hourly

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
269~♥

Meanwhile, I finally got all three parts of Dust uploaded to Youtube that I finished a few days ago x.x

I'm at 17 videos now~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Doing post game stuff in Inazuma Eleven GO 3.

That's actually why this response is so late. Can't completely read Japanese so I have to go to a site that's also in Japanese and use google translate where I have to decipher the broken English.

...It's an adventure in it's own rite <.<

Hey Twilight. Glad to see you're really getting into your playthroughs, never thought I'd see you get so into something game related that wasn't Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon have been played to death

Besides, I don't have any recording software for DS, so...I'm only good with PC games

Yukari

I don't have a PC that can properly run 70% or so of my library.

That's what it feels like at least. :v

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Quite so

I have Deus Ex: HE and Prototype, but I can barely run them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back