• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I have no idea what Netto or Don's posts are supposed to mean...

Also Earthbound is amazing. As is Mother 3. Haven't played The first one though.

TravelerTrainer15

I haven't even gotten around to the first bosses of 2 and 3 and I'm already in love with the series. Not sure how to feel about that.

Years
  • 322. Let's just make v6 @ 5000 posts, yes?

I have no idea what Netto or Don's posts are supposed to mean...

Just us teasing you for your "I was gonna contribute something but now I'm gonna go..." post on the last page and being weebs while teasing you (wait, does Netto even qualify as one of those?). :P We basically used the Romanji forms of the two Japanese phrases that were mashed together to create the term "tsundere". Netto was teasing you for leaving the thread in disgust (feigned or otherwise), while I was teasing that we need a more friendly Orph who doesn't get all "tsun tsun" when the thread gets weird. :P

For the record, #MachoStick lost me on that last page, too.

Yukari

Netto was teasing you for leaving the thread in disgust (feigned or otherwise), while I was teasing that we need a more friendly Orph who doesn't get all "tsun tsun" when the thread gets weird.
    I see how it is.

And no, that was not feigned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back