• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just spend like 1.5 paychecks on tickets and booking a hotel this week so I'm not going to buy anything big until well.... the actual convention.

That's in like two weeks. Hahah oops. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Megacon. I've gone on Saturday only since 2010 so it'll be exciting to actually be there for the whole weekend for the first time. And I'll be there with my sister too no less so yay. ♥

Years
  • 28. Have fun and try not to burn out!

I have Anime Detour this weekend, myself. I probably shouldn't have spent as liberally as I did during the past month. Maybe now that my group's at hotels within walking distance of the main hotel, I won't be as burnt out from being the primary driver since everyone can go back to their rooms whenever. Well that and this year I won't be waking up on Friday at 6 am in Tennessee like I was last year.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha yeah hopefully I won't be burnt out considering I probably have to go back to work on Monday. Thankfully, at least for this, I'm night shift leader so at least I won't have to go in until 1:30pm at the earliest. And my sister's and I's hotel is about 20 mins away which isn't that bad of a walking distance at all imo.

Yukari

I have nothing this weekend myself. Prolly just video games and writing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hnnng reminds me that I need to get back into RPing but the question is how cries.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Oh yeah. This weekend I'm supposed to write a Kancolle parody of Battleship.

>Life of Sync

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can't be any worse than several days at amusement parks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh, I have done two days at a convention before and that wasn't too bad. Several days in a row at amusement parks though? We had to take a break and chill at the hotel's neat pools after day... three? Otherwise we probably would have ripped each other's heads off.

So quite honestly I doubt Friday is going to make it much of a difference.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's probably going to be like when I went with a friend Saturday-Sunday. Just adding Friday and with my sister. No extra partying and definitely no alcohol. My sister is too young for that anyways.

Oh and more money spending. Because I'm going to have more than $90. I need to think of a good budget limit.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    $50 for buying souvenirs

$40 for food

That'll last a day if you eat once

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back