• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On the ___ day of Christmas, Prof.Oak gave to me..

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It is simple, you have all heard the song the Twelve Days of Christmas? Well, this is like it, we are going to make songs using pokémon realated topics, if you don't know the song it goes like this.

First Poster:
    One the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, one small Pichu

Second Poster:
    On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two fantastic Starmies, and one small Pichus, and so on and so forth.

Use correct grammar please, it makes it easier to read, and easier on me to correct the mistakes.
    Song 1

Spoiler:

Song 2
    Spoiler:

Song 3
    Spoiler:

Song 4
    Spoiler:

On, the first day of Christmas Prof. Oak gave to me: One Pichu!

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, one small Pichu and a fantastic Starmie:D

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    On the 3rd day of Christmas Prof. Oak gave to: One Pichu, Fantastic Starmie and an Three Elekid with Thunder Punch

Isn't the stuff you get suppose to be the amount of days ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    On the 8th day of Christmas, Prof. Oak gave to me...

8 Electrifying Pikachus, 7 nothings, 6 cute Eevees, 5 Gold Chinglings, 4 Bidoofs, 3 Elekids with Thunder Punch, 2 Fantastic Starmies, and 1 Pichu~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    On the 9th day of Christmas, Prof. Oak gave to me...

9 Knowing Abras, 8 Electrifying Pikachus, 7 nothings, 6 cute Eevees, 5 Gold Chinglings, 4 Bidoofs, 3 Elekids with Thunder Punch, 2 Fantastic Starmies, and 1 Pichu!

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    On the 10th day of Christmas, Prof. Oak gave to me...10 Level 100 Magikarps! :t129::t129::t129::t129::t129::t129::t129::t129::t129::t129:--Oh noez! They can't evolve into Gyarados!

9 Knowing Abras, 8 Electrifying Pikachus, 7 nothings, 6 cute Eevees, 5 Gold Chinglings, 4 Bidoofs, 3 Elekids with Thunder Punch, 2 Fantastic Starmies, and 1 Pichu!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    On the 11th day of Christmas, Prof. Oak gave to me....

11 groomed Ninetales, 10 Level 100 Magikarps, 9 Knowing Abras, 8 Electrifying Pikachus, 7 nothings, 6 cute Eevees, 5 Gold Chinglings, 4 Bidoofs, 3 Elekids with Thunder Punch, 2 Fantastic Starmies, and 1 Pichu!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    On the twelveth day of christmas prof. oak gave to me, 12 nurse joy's, 11 groomed Ninetales, 10 Level 100 Magikarps, 9 Knowing Abras, 8 Electrifying Pikachus, 7 nothings, 6 cute Eevees, 5 Gold Chinglings, 4 Bidoofs, 3 Elekids with Thunder Punch, 2 Fantastic Starmies, and 1 Pichu!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I get honor of new round starter? Or do we go to 13 making this a huge list of never endingness?
    So yeah i would think not due to having to type the whole list so yeah new round! Maye you should make a list of every round song?
    On the first day of Christmas oak gave to me 1 Aipom in an oran berry tree!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    *Rules and things updated a bit.

One the fourth day of Christmas Prof. Oak gave to me, 4 Raging Gyrados, 3 shiny Feebas, 2 squirtle mugs, and an Aipom in an Oran Tree

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    One the fifth day of Christmas Prof. Oak gave to me, 5 HAPPINYS! ^_^, 4 Raging Gyrados, 3 shiny Feebas, 2 squirtle mugs, and an Aipom in an Oran Tree

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    On the sixth day of Christmas Prof. Oak gave to me...

6 STUPID PSYDUCK,
    5 HAPPINYS! ^_^
    4 RAGING GYARADOS,
    3 SHINY FEEBAS,
    2 SQUIRTLE MUGS,
    AND AN AIPOM IN AN ORAN TREE!

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    On the seventh day of Christmas, Prof Oak Gave to me...

7. Clones of Mew
    6 Stupid Psyduck
    5 Happinys
    4 Raging Garydos
    3 Shiny Feebas
    2 Squirtle Mugs
    And an Aipom in an oran berry tree.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    On the eighth day of christmas prof oak gave to me, 8 miltanks milking, 7 clones of mew, 6 stupid psyduck, 5 Happinys ^_^, 4 raging Garydos, 3 shiny feebas, 2 sqirtle mugs, and an aipom in a oran berry tree!

Back