• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Once Again Giving Away a Bunch of Pokemon on Y version to Clear Up Box Space:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Like it says in the title, giving away some Pokemon on Y version to clear up Box space. I have way too many Pokemon in storage in my PC Boxes on my Y version.

Please only trade me Magikarps in return for these, cause those are the only Pokemon that I feel comfortable releasing after being traded them.

Here are some of the Pokemon that I'm giving away. Get ready for a long list. And sorry, but I'm not gonna post every detail about every Pokemon, so if you want more details on the Pokemon, please feel free to ask me. Alright here is the list:

Okay, it's time for an update to this thread. Again, remember, try to trade me Magikarps only in return if you can. The reason that I want Magikarps in return, is cause they're so easy for me to release, mainly because their only move that they start with is just Splash, which does absolutely nothing.

Box 1:

Egg (from the Day-Care Center, I believe it will hatch into a Goomy, cause that was the last Pokemon that I left at the Day-Care Center, with one of my Dittos).
    Noibat
    Poliwhirl (Japanese)
    Grimer
    Zubat (Japanese)
    Shroomish (Japanese)
    Combee (German) (Nicknamed Wadribie)
    Druddigon
    Fraxure
    Voltorb
    Mawile (Japanese)
    Remoraid
    Gastly (Nicknamed Zoom)
    Miltank (Nicknamed Whitney)
    Machop
    Whismur
    Hawlucha
    Pansear
    Oddish
    Lunatone
    Inkay
    Ivysaur
    Lucario
    Drifloon
    2 Croagunks
    Zubat
    Helioptile
    Rhyhorn

Box 2:

Inkay
    Poliwhirl
    Axew (Has Pokerus)
    Hoppip
    Meditite
    Carvanha
    Oshawott
    Fletchling
    Zigzagoon
    Doduo (Nicknamed DODO Bird!)
    Bibarel
    Dunsparce
    Plusle
    Psyduck
    Spoink
    2 Sevipers
    Another Inkay
    Drifloon

Box 3:

Aipom
    Dwebble
    Meditite
    Tentacool (Spanish)
    Helioptile
    Camerupt
    Scatterbug (Nicknamed Terd-Gobbler)
    Charmander (with Scratch, Growl, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz)
    Charmander (with Scratch, Growl)
    Panpour (Nicknamed USAY LESAY)
    Goomy
    Zorua
    Illumise
    Woobat
    Helioptile
    2 Rhyhorns

Box 4:

Ivysaur (with Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf)
    Bulbasaur (with Vine Whip)
    Bulbasaur (with Tackle)
    Staravia
    Bulbasaur (with Tackle) (Has Pokerus)
    Bulbasaur (with Tackle, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain)
    3 More Bulbasaurs (with Tackle)
    Bulbasaur (with Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip)
    Ivysaur (with Tackle, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Vine Whip) (Has Pokerus)
    Goomy
    Wingull
    Squirtle (with Tackle)
    Wartortle (with Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse)
    Blastoise (with Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Water Pledge)
    Flabebe
    Inkay
    Charmander (with Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz)
    2 Cubones

Box 5:

Whismur
    Bagon
    Venipede
    Wurmple
    2 Pansears
    Random Egg (which I believe will hatch into a Goomy, cause that was the last Pokemon that I left at the Day-Care Center)
    Marill (German)
    Another Random Egg (again, I believe it will hatch into a Goomy)
    Sandshrew
    Nosepass
    Scraggy
    Another Nosepass
    Croagunk
    Nidorina
    Stunky
    Chingling
    2 Hariyamas
    Throh

Box 6:

Torchic
    Solosis
    Hariyama
    Nidorina
    Nidoran Male
    Wingull
    Pidgey (Nicknamed Tiny)
    Wurmple (Spanish)
    Egg (German, I have no idea what this will hatch into honestly. I got this by trading with a random passerby long ago).
    Mime Jr.
    Sableye
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    3 Woobats
    Ferroseed
    Lucario
    Chatot
    2 Tentacools
    Luvdisc

Box 7:

Drifloon
    Lucario
    2 Miltanks (Both holding Moomoo Milk)
    Tentacool
    Foongus (Holding Tiny Mushroom)
    Tauros
    Random Egg (again, I believe it will hatch into a Goomy)
    Another Random Egg (again, I believe it will hatch into another Goomy)
    Honedge
    Gible
    Trapinch
    Snorlax
    Liepard

Box 8:

Lapras (Nicknamed Azure) (Has Pokerus)
    Scatterbug (with HA Friend Guard)
    Shelmet
    Skorupi
    Karrablast
    Skiddo
    Quagsire
    Piplup (with Whirpool, Mist, Drill Peck, Hydro Pump)
    Stunfisk
    Watchog
    Floatzel
    Cryogonal
    Piloswine
    Beartic
    Delibird

Box 9:

Wurmple (Holding Bright Powder)
    Delibird
    2 Scatterbugs
    4 Bunnelbys
    Caterpie
    Clauncher
    2 Gligars
    Cubone
    Honedge (Nicknamed Sword BLADE) (Has Pokerus)
    Eevee (Nicknamed *FROGADIER)
    Happiny
    Ferroseed
    Zangoose
    Voltorb (Japanese)
    Another Caterpie
    3 Charmanders (that were transferred from my Platinum game) (with Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, Fire Blast)

Box 10:

2 Skittys
    Delibird
    7 Ponytas
    Froakie (with Mud Sport, Bestow, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage)
    Gulpin
    Wurmple
    Swablu
    Oddish
    Wingull
    Sneasel (holding Grip Claw)
    3 Random Eggs (I'm honestly not sure what could hatch from these)
    2 Snovers
    Totodile (Nicknamed KVOTHE)
    Growlithe
    Scyther
    Sandslash
    Charmander (that was transferred from my Platinum game) (with Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, Fire Blast)

Box 11:

2 Ariados
    4 More Random Eggs (again, I have no idea what could hatch from these)
    Graveler
    Blastoise (with Waterfall, Surf, Ice Beam, Iron Defense)
    Conkeldurr (German) (Nicknamed BOBderMEITER)
    Heatmor
    Charmander (that was transferred from my Platinum game) (with Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, Fire Blast)
    Pikachu (Japanese)
    Drapion
    Gligar
    Sableye
    Conkeldurr (Japanese)
    Durant (Japanese)
    Torchic
    Larvitar (German)
    Quagsire (Nicknamed D1LD0)
    Tropius (Korean)
    Caterpie (Japanese)
    Drifloon
    Voltorb
    Scatterbug (Nicknamed Boog)

That's all I'm giving away for now. If you want any of these Pokemon, then please specify which ones that you want and trade me a Magikarp in return.

I'll try to update this list some more later.

Also, the reason that I wanna do this now, is because my Pokemon Bank pass is about to run out in about 3 days from now. And I'd possibly like to transfer some more Pokemon to my Y version from my White version and White 2 version. And I can't really do that when I have so many Pokemon already on my Y version. And when my Pokemon Bank pass runs out in 3 days from now, I won't be able to do that at all. So I think you see where I'm going with this.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope that this giveaway will be helpful to you all! And I hope that you all had a wonderful Pokemon day yesterday. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, can I get the JPN Ditto, JPN Torchic w/ Speed Boost, and the Froakie with Protean? Also one of the Scatterbug that doesn't have an awful nickname :)

If you have any other HA I'd also be interested.

I'm usually around 7-1 GMT

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, sure, of course! I'm not exactly sure which of my Pokemon have their HA, or what most of their HA even are. I mean, I'd have to look on Serebii just to try to figure all of that out. Anyways, what's your FC? Also, it looks like that Chespin that I mentioned has its HA Bulletproof. So if you want him as well, I'll trade you him too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Also, it looks like that Chespin that I mentioned has its HA Bulletproof. So if you want him as well, I'll trade you him too.

Yes please!

4227-8492-1422 I can probably trade in about 45 minutes. Doing a few on Violet before then, will need to quickly capture a few Magikarp on OR for you :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay, I just added you, just let me know when you're ready. Also, I found out that Numel has his HA Own Tempo, so you can have him as well.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay, I just added you, just let me know when you're ready. Also, I found out that Numel has his HA Own Tempo, so you can have him as well.

Cool! Just adding you now. Be faster if I could give you Zigzagoon than Magikarp? Fishing animation is slow

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hello! I'm interested in some of your Pokemon. Idk if they are still available or not. BUT here is what I like and want. I just so happen to play X version quite a bit. :D

Box 2: Nosepass, Oshawott, Burmy, and Snorlax.
    Box 3: Croagunk with Black Sludge
    Box 4: The Bulbasaur with Leaf storm and The Squirtle with Aura sphere and Dragon pulse.
    Box 5: Take both of the Luvdiscs with Heart Scales
    Box 7: Exeggcute
    Box 8: Piplup, and Carnivine
    Box 9: Krabby, Froakie with Protean ability, Dragonair and Snubbull (french)

Hope to hear from you soon. Lmk what kind of Pokemon you want in return. Chow for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hello! Most of these Pokemon are still available. But the Froakie with Protean in Box 9 is not available any more, cause I ended up trading it to someone else. However, I checked my Boxes, and I do still have another Froakie with Protean in Box 12, that I could trade to you instead. As for the Oshawott in Box 2, well, when I was playing last night, a random Passerby wanted to trade with me, and I kind of accidentally traded them the Oshawott, and they traded me an Eevee in exchange. I think the random Passerby was named "joker" or something like that.

Anyways, I feel kind of bad about trading away the Oshawott, so in the mean time, I'm gonna work on breeding another one for you on my White version, that I can transfer to my Y version to trade to you. I tried transferring the egg that I got from the Day-Care man, but Poke Transporter wouldn't let me transfer an egg. So it looks like I might have to hatch it on my White version, before I can transfer it to my Y version.

Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and add your FC in just a minute, so let me know when you're online, and ready to trade.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hello! Most of these Pokemon are still available. But the Froakie with Protean in Box 9 is not available any more, cause I ended up trading it to someone else. However, I checked my Boxes, and I do still have another Froakie with Protean in Box 12, that I could trade to you instead. As for the Oshawott in Box 2, well, when I was playing last night, a random Passerby wanted to trade with me, and I kind of accidentally traded them the Oshawott, and they traded me an Eevee in exchange. I think the random Passerby was named "joker" or something like that.

Anyways, I feel kind of bad about trading away the Oshawott, so in the mean time, I'm gonna work on breeding another one for you on my White version, that I can transfer to my Y version to trade to you. I tried transferring the egg that I got from the Day-Care man, but Poke Transporter wouldn't let me transfer an egg. So it looks like I might have to hatch it on my White version, before I can transfer it to my Y version.

Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and add your FC in just a minute, so let me know when you're online, and ready to trade.

Oh, it's okay for the Oshawott, but thank you. I am ready anytime. I don't have magikarps but I did catch at least 15 Pokemon for us to trade. The other Froakie from your box 12 is cool with me. Thanks. :)
    Nvm, I found your FC in your profile. Ha

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Awesome, thank you so much for the trades! :D
    I hope I can keep you as a friend so I can check out your friend safari later and maybe get a shiny out of it. Hehe

Years
  • Hi could I get the dragon air in box 9?
    Edit: do you have any of these Pokémon in gen 6.
    Slurpuff.
    Aromatisse.
    Skrelp or its evolution
    Yveltal. And a rufflet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi! I already traded the Dragonair in Box 9 to someone else.

I looked through my PC Boxes, and I do have: A Slurpuff in Box 20, a Skrelp in Box 29, and a Rufflet in Box 31. The only ones that I don't have are Aromatisse, and Yveltal.

Let me know what your FC is, and when you'll be online, and ready to trade. My FC is in my signature.

Years
  • Hi! I already traded the Dragonair in Box 9 to someone else.

I looked through my PC Boxes, and I do have: A Slurpuff in Box 20, a Skrelp in Box 29, and a Rufflet in Box 31. The only ones that I don't have are Aromatisse, and Yveltal.

Let me know what your FC is, and when you'll be online, and ready to trade. My FC is in my signature.

OK. I'm online and ready as of right now.
    My friend code is 2750 2551 9813.
    If you can find an aromatisse or yveltal I'd appreciate if you let me know. I'm trying to find Pokémon through gts and was able to get a tyrant and amaura but the other Pokémon are being used as glitchy billboards
    Edit: if you would like you can contact
    Me via discord here's my discord name
    Jamsterthegamster#2893
    Edit edit: I've gotten a yvetal and a spritzee and a friend who's gonna help me evolve it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay, I'm online and ready to trade now. Sorry for the wait, I had to go out for a while. And I don't really use Discord all that much, cause I kind of have a hard time figuring it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back