• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One anime series you never seem to get sick of?

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    Mm... shows I never seem to get sick of are: Kanon 2006 ver (seen 5 times already) and Shuffle! (seen 4 times). There's other shows I wouldn't mind watching, but I don't do rewatches that much anymore since I want to watch new stuff, not rewatch old stuff.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I never get tired of Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Lovely Complex, Hana Yori Dango, Dragonball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Naruto. If I re-watch these anime I get so happy again. They are just as good when I watched them the very first time.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Paranoia Agent. It's short, and every time I re-watch the whole thing, I discover something new in each episode.
    Oh, and, Sailor Moon, undubbed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't know if I can really say that the following series are ones that I'll never get sick of, but...

Shaman King- Watched the entire series dubbed (one of 4Kids actual decent dubs), and now I'm rewatching the entire thing in Japanese. Unfortunately, because I'm too lazy, I haven't been able to find suitable subbed Japanese episodes where I stopped at.

Fairy Tail- Come on, you knew this would be here. Despite it not being as good as the manga, I still enjoy watching the earlier anime episodes <3

Rave- Began. Stopped. Began again. What can I say? I love Mashima's works.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I love Bleach, original Pokemon, Sailor moon... LOL, oh and Digimon (sue me!).

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Fullmetal Alchemist; the anime that got me into anime. Six years later I'm still a squealing fangirl over every other episode. Probably simply because it's just so fun.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    I love Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, and I've seen the first season more times than I can count, because I always introduce it to my friends.

I also really like Card Captor Sakura, since it's so cute and I always get nostalgia watching it. Especially since I watched the Spanish dub when I was little. Cardcaptors was major fail.

...Wow, strange combination.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Hmmm, most likely Pokemon (Kanto), Naruto, the original Yu-Gi-Oh, and Evangelion.

Pokemon was actually the very first anime I ever watched. I miss the original dearly, but I have a bunch of the episodes on my DVR, so I can watch my favorites whenever. <3

Actually, I'm back in my big Naruto faze right now. <3 Kakashi... yummy. <3

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Dragonball/Z. GT can go to hell.

And One Piece.

These two are awesome manga and anime, that have some cool fight scenes, and some of my favorite villains of all time.

(Freeza, Crocodile, Enel/Eneru, Arlong, Cell)

I just never get bored watching them. I saw DBZ... twice? And I'm watching One Piece through the Water 7. (It's pretty long, it's going to take a while for me to get there.) I did read the manga a few times, though.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! seem to be the two I definitely never get tired of. Sometimes Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Detective Conan and Evangelion seem to have that effect on me as well. XD​

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    For me, I liked Yu Yu Hakusho, The Slayers, Tenchi Muyo(hated the 3rd ova series though), Blue Seed, Vampire Hunter D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and the original manga.
    Not a single dull moment.

I'd like to say One Piece, but Oda is pretty good at dragging things ooon and oon.

And I guess... Durarara!! is still going strong for me even after rewatching the first few episodes a million times, so that'll probably be on my list.

Ouran Highschool Host Club is still hilarious.

Sakura_Blossom

Magical Girl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Cardcaptor Sakura - Such a classic, and will always be my favorite forever! (not the american dub, just the japanese sub and manga:)

CLANNAD - Beautiful story that makes me sob every time I watch it, but it's sooo good!

Black Cat - Not as great as the manga, but still good, and I just love Train Heartnet's character <3

Back