• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One band for the rest of your life

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    If this really happened it would suck so much. I would pick The Beatles though, even if they're considered older rock they've done a little bit of everything so their would always be a variety of music to pick from. Also, they rock.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    Gonna go with Pink Floyd.
    I don't seem to get tired of their music no matter how many times I listen to it.

Edit: I take that back actually, I'll go with Frank Zappa instead. He's done most musical genres so I won't get bored and with the amount of songs he recorded, I'll probably still be listening to songs I haven't heard before when I'm in my seventies!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    It's so difficult just choosing 1 band, since I listen to so much music.
    If I had to choose, it would have to be Slayer, as it's the band I listen to the longest.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    It's not so much a band as a one-man circle, but I'd have to say Jerico's Law.

He's been making amazing music across a wide spectrum of electro, techno, funk, jazz, house, and trance for quite a few years.

His talent is truly amazing.

I'd love to meet him someday, because he's changed my life with his music.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    In the last few years I've probably listened to Elvis Costello and Chopin's complete work as played by Idil Biret most, so I guess I'd pick one of those.

Of course I'd be tempted to go full weeb and pick Nana Mizuki.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd go with System of a Down.

As long as they continue releasing new stuff, that is. Which they haven't been, as of late. :( But yeah, their songs are pretty damn fantastic and I can listen to them over and over and over again no matter how many times I do it. :b

Years
    I couldn't pick. Plain and simple. My tastes and preferences will shift/widen, and I'll get sick of the same song over and over after a couple weeks.

The only groups/artists that have come anywhere near "rest of my life" status would be Hammerfall, ABBA, and Daft Punk, and, even then, I'm pretty sure I couldn't listen exclusively to any of those for the rest of my life.

Back