• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Day only !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Ok guys, This offer will be up here every so offten, You tell me what pokemon you want! I'll give it to you BUT hear is wear you get a really good deal. I wont ask for anything back. E.G You wanted a Lapras, I give one and you can give me ANGTHING IN RETURN. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

That means you can get a rare pokemon but not give a rare in return.

Pokemafia

Flalwesss Hasty Giratina please.

How can you get ANY Pokemon?

This sounds suspicious....

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    when i say any pokemon i got no idea on the term flawless ok...
    I have spent a year on my pearl and have every pokemon and i can breed them for you if you want to get a idea on what ones i have then look at my other thread on here its called monkeymandude's baby poke ALL LEGIT!!

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    every normal pokemon. The flawless i cant get and event again i just catch n breed them i dont look into event pokemon.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Articuno
    Suicune
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Raikou
    Entei
    Giratina
    Zapdos
    Cresselia
    Jirachi
    Etc.

Pokemafia

no, hp up etc. are for ev's, to get good ivs you neeed to rng or iv breed.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Wow really a jirachi for anything?
    I'll give you a Bagon with an egg move (hydro pump and dragon dance). What name do you want to use? We can do the trade right now if you want to :meow:

FC = 3395 8330 3422 Name = Gaia.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    so what is IV then. (I am still learning and I'm hoping to be able to breed these max IV Soon once i get the hang of it.)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • You proclaim yourself to be a pokemon breeder, yet you have no idea on certain things... just breeding out a pokemon doesn't make you one... I breed for Flawless Iv's, Shinyness, Natures and Moves
    I can call my self a breeder...

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Can you get me a male snorunt with egg move spike? It is a little hard to get because you have to chain breed the move to roselia first then to snorunt.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    You proclaim yourself to be a pokemon breeder, yet you have no idea on certain things... just breeding out a pokemon doesn't make you one... I breed for Flawless Iv's, Shinyness, Natures and Moves
    I can call my self a breeder...

Oh well I'm sorry for not being a real breeder. But may I just say I do this with the little time i have spare. If you want to do the IV's then go ahead. I See these game fun and to me being a breeder is getting the pokemon people ask for. I also did ask about IV and what they are and instead of helping me on that you just flame. I welcome people telling me how to better myself I say there is always room to grow and this is it for me.
    Enough said.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    have u got an other jirachi? if not can i have your
    HO-OH?

EDIT: also, give him a chance, he is new to all of this? we all started out somewere?? instead of giving him abuse, help him out??? try google'ing an IV help site, trust me i was in the same place as you with EV's :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back