• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One does not simply leave Pokemon..

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Hi all!

I don't know if any of you remember me or not but I used to browse these forums awhile ago. I then took up courage and sold my DS Lite and DSi as well as all of my Pokemon games. Now I regretted that decision, I ended up receiving a Zelda edition 3DS for Christmas and just now I bought Pokemon White again.

I regret selling my old Pokemon White.. I had a lot of rare Pokemon (Events) and a few Shiny ones. I was going to see if the store still had it (lol) but GAME Australia has closed down now.

Any way so I'm back to help build up some memories, I actually have little to none now. I'm going back through it all and catching what I can. I'm going to try and get a couple of Shinies again (Charizard) but for now I'll hold on to my Lvl 50 Victini >.> (Snivy is Lvl 7.. lol!)

I hope to be a little active on the forum though!

Years
  • I know what you mean about Pokémon drawing you back in... welcome back to the boards and good luck with your shiny hunt!

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Thanks!

I just remembered I had a Mew as well as the event Arcerus.. argh!?!?
    I was going to give them away.. why didn't I ;_;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Aaaaaa! I have an irl friend who is just like you. She decides she needs money so she sells all her cool stuff that she thinks she doesn't want and then she regrets it and has to waste more money later buying it all back at retail price :P. LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE!

Also hi! Welcome back to the community :D

Years
  • Hi Fiendly.

I'm Hikari, and I'm from Australia like Shining Raichu is.

Yeah, GAME's demise really put a dent in us but hopefully you decided to play White Version again.

So, what sections of PC do you like?

Anyways, remember to contact any mods like Shining Raichu over there.

- Hikari10

Back