• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Game For The Rest Of Your Life

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • If you had to play one game for the rest of your life, with no exceptions, what would you pick? Consider things like game length and replay value, you don't wanna beat Super Mario in 30 minutes and then be bored for the rest of your gaming life.

TY

I have said it many, many times before, i would pick C&C Tiberian Sun, just for the nostalgia of the first RTS game i played a lot and competitively. Campaign is hard and long, so itll take me forever to beat it, plus skirmishes and online play makes this game fun, though it isnt played a lot anymore :(

Otherwise its gonna be StarCraft 2 for almost the same reasons as Tiberian Sun, but without the nostalgia :P

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald hands down :P
    Not only do i have so many childhood memories attached to this game but there is just so much to do with the battle frontier, secret bases, re battling trainers, trying to find mirage island and everything else, just so much fun :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY plus the eighty gigs of mods I have installed on it. I have so many memories attached to morrowind I still have the cd case of the goth edition and I still play it I was very upset with dragonbornwhen I went to fort frostmouth seeing an old friend there who had become so evil. I remember becoming a werewolf in bloodmoon and eating the people of fort frostmouth. The music is unforgettable and the adventures you can have are the greatest also CLIFFFRACERSSSSS!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Without a second thought or hesitation, Persona 4 Golden.
    So much replay value, long length gameplay, many things to unlock, so many self-rule challenges you can put up against yourself. I can go on if i needed to.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    One game? Xenoblade Chronicles. I can just new game+ that thing for eternity and not get bored.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Blue Sphere. It would take more than a lifetime to do the millions and millions of levels on there.

TY

Actually i might play a game that is impossible to beat and then you just kill yourself out of rage cause you can never beat it xD

Years
  • This is possibly one of the hardest questions I have ever answered, but it's a toss up between pokemon crystal and gunstar heroes.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • Probably The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've played well over 500 hours of it in the past two years and I still constantly play it today. Plus, endless mods add hundreds if not thousands of hours of replay value. I could probably play Skyrim for the rest of my gaming life :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    One Game For The Rest Of Your Life

The content is there. The replayability is there. The fun is there.

"Infinite fun" isn't just there for no reason.

Years
  • Maybe an MMORPG like Maplestory. It's so addicting already, so that would suit it going on for the rest of my life. Also there'll probably be new content added all the time, so it'll never get old.

Years
  • Silent Hill. All the various endings, and the terrifying (at the time) nature has made it something I still love to pick up now. So I don't mind keeping it as the only game I have forever

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I only play two games as it is anyway. Pokémon and World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft bores me too quickly. And what kind of fan would I be if I didn't say Pokémon?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hm, I guess I'd say Persona 4, now. Well, I still love the Tales Games, but, Persona has great replay value, in my opinion, and a storyline with characters that I'll never get bored of!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like some people here, I would most likely stick to an MMO. Not sure which, though. Probably Elder Scrolls Online. Either that, or I'd go along with a Grand Theft Auto game (preferably the latest one—GTA V).

Back