• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen One HP up

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
  • I just remembered this, When you have a level 100 pokemon and
    beats the elite 4 with only that pokemon, your pokemon gains one hp..
    Dunno how much times you can do that though..

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • What so you have to beat all of the elite four just so that you can get its hp up by 1?

sounds good to me

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • yeah but if you beat them 10 times, then it is 10 more hp, and the same goes for 20 and 30 and so on...

.. so I suppose it is good, but it could take a while to do

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I bet I know what's going on here.

When you beat the Elite Four, it probably recalculates your Pok?mons' statistics. Thus, your Level 100 Pok?mon are getting their HP boosted due to HP experience gained in the fights.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    t's just the stat experience kicking in. Same thing happens if you fight a whole load of Pokemon when you're at level 100, then put it in the computer box. Take it out again, and one or more of the stats may have gone up. This way, you can get your Pokemon to the max stats allotted for their personal DVs, even after they can't go up any higher in level.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Only beat the elite four with your Blastoise.. DON'T use any other pokemon!
    then.. your Blastoise must have gain some hp.. (stats) :knockedou

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • That advice is so wrong it's not funny.

training a pokemon provides it stat EXP, which is reflected when you box it or level it up. Eg, take 2 pokemon of the save DVs, and beat 100 Lv 1 Mews with one and then beat 10 LV 100 Mews with the other, and then level both up with Rare candy to a unified level, and the first one should be a lot stronger. or at least a bit stronger.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Its probably easier to do it in G/S/C because the pkmn in its Elite 4 don't have very high levels (R/S elite 4 highest level of a pkmn: 58, FR/LG/R/B/Y elite 4 highest level of a pkmn: 65, G/S/C elite 4 highest level of a pkmn: 50)

Back