• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One hundred and seventy five.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Since my favorite word is infinity, I chose the number 8 to be my favorite number. Because when you rotate the number 8, it turns into the infinity sign. ∞

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Anything with a 6 in it is an appealing number to me, though if I had to pick a specific number, it'd probably be 269. It's a nice looking number and it's vibrant and fiery, alternating between red, orange and yellow every time I look at it (which, incidentally, are my favourite colours).

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite numbahs are 29, 8, or any combination of 2, 9 and 8.

I love them hecause both me and my two brothers are born on the 29th of three consecutive month.

Years
  • My favorite number is 779. For some reason I always considered 9 to be lucky. If 666 is pointing down to hell then 999 will be pointing up to Heaven. 7 is a stereotypical lucky number and I usually like things with 3 numbers so I put 2 7s there to sort of represent "777". Just my own numerology crap...I have to admit it is a good observation on my part but I don't 100% believe in much of it.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • My favourite numbers are 3, 10, 20 and 888. There are the days that myself, my husband and my daughter were born, respectively, and the car number of my favourite sportsperson.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I don't really have a favourite number, but I'm guessing if I had to choose one that could be, I'd say 3. Growing up, I've been told and read many fairytales, in which the number 3 appears a lot. And outside of that, 3 is generally used a lot. Whether it's the amount of lives you have in a video game, the amount of times you have to do something, whether it'd be in races, sports, or whatever else there is, how many chances you have to do something, and so on. Not really any specific reason, it's just a number I see a lot :p

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like the numbers 5 and 7 equally. Anything with those numbers in it, I approve of. I think they're the coolest looking numbers! 57 and 75 are also great!

I also enjoy the number 0 because it's mysterious and nothing.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 4 & 14. 14 because I was born on the 14th. I liked the number 4 ever since I was little, dunno why. 3 is pretty cool too, because I have a habit to check if any large number is divisible by 3.

Years
  • Ten zillion and two, the greatest fake number of them all! :D

I like 1120, because it was one of my first character's birthdays. And my little brother's birthday. :p I am also still amused by 1337. It's so awesome (maybe).

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    People and their lucky number sevens.

I personally favor the number 24, probably because it is the day of the month that I was born on.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • 13 has always been my favorite and lucky number for many years. I was born on the 13th as well [actually I was born on Friday the 13th]. Aside from being born on that day, I can't think of another reason why 13 is my lucky number.

Back