• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

one new type

what type would u choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    if you had to put (ONLY ONE) new pokemon type in platnium what would it be

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Light
    Strong against psychic, ghost, dark and electric moves.
    Immune to fire, cannot be burn.
    Weak to dragon.
    Super effective against ghost, dark and fighting.
    Not very effctive against light, ice and dragon.
    This would give ice the so neccesery resistance we are all waiting for, break the ghost/dark weaknesless, and give dragon some usefullness as an offense type.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Light seems the only obvious decent type on that list. It will be the conterpart of Dark.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I think if we had a type that is really evil like the pain type that would be kinda cool.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Why wasn't there an option for no new type? In my opinion, there are too many types already. Dark and Steel were put in there to balance the Psychic Type Pokemon out as it was those Pokemon that dominated the days of Red, Blue and Yellow. Also, they aren't going to make a new type for Platinum.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Why wasn't there an option for no new type? In my opinion, there are too many types already. Dark and Steel were put in there to balance the Psychic Type Pokemon out as it was those Pokemon that dominated the days of Red, Blue and Yellow. Also, they aren't going to make a new type for Platinum.

I agree with Oni, there really shouldn't be a new type. There's enough types as is and Light really makes no sense at all.

Years
    How about wood? In the early days, the basic elements were earth, air, fire and water. Lately wood has been added to the mix so a wooden type could also work.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Wood/grass, sort of same thing. Light is the most logical because it is the opposite to dark.

ghastly

Leafgar!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Yeah light should definately be a type, but i like the types the way they are now. They just need to use new combinations of types, like a water/fire type.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Light for sure. i guess that would take place instead of those normal types, cause Blissey would most likely be a light type. right?

they're needs to be a pure FLYING type while we're at it.

Back