• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One of Many of my Random Ideas...

Years
  • I'm Giratina and the Sky Warrior obsessed, and I was just wondering...

What do you think would happen if they made a Giratina and the Sky Warrior 2? I have a sort of half-developed plot...something to do with the Reverse World collapsing and heroes and villain (Zero) alike having to team up to save it...

What do you guys think?

Years
  • Uh, yeah, that would NEVER happen.

They would never make a Giratina and the Sky Warrior 2.
    That's just, not even thinkable.

The only Pokemon Movie Sequels they made was on Mewtwo, and he was like, super awesome.

So, no, it won't happen.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If the writers are gonna use a title and stick a "2" after it I am a Lvl. 1 Magikarp that has a 1PP Splash and 1HP.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, Ash and co., minus Brock I guess, would travel to the Distortion World with Mugen/Newton and Zero to stop New-Zero.

Also, it wouldn't be called Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior 2 since Shaymin doesn't appear to be in this plot of yours.

Ayselipera

I guess your plot could work, but I pray they never make a sequel to it.
    After Mewtwo Returns all the movies took a turn for the worst.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • It's impossible. There's the Arceus movie coming really soon already. And since it's the "end to the triology", then no.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Um, no. The Reverse World is only in Platinum, so they wouldn't really want to advertise old parts of the games when HGSS is coming up.

Back