• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen One of N's Pokemon!? (Pokemon White 2)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Alright so this was weird, I was wandering around Desert Resort or should I say lost :( Anyway, I ended up walking in a patch of sand and a Pokemon came up. It was a Sandile, it sparkled and all too. Immidiatly I was interested cause I thought it was a shiny and personally I have only ever caught one of them. So I caught it but it said it had already been registered by an OT (Original Trainer). It let me catch it anyway so I looked at it quickly and it said this

Pokemon info: The Pokemon was apparently friends with a certain Trainer Strong willed.

OT: N

I was a little confused, so is it part of the storyline or something? Has it happened to anyone else? Am I just the lucky one to find a Pokemon that belonged to the trainer N in few select games? I do not know?

:o Please help, I can take a picture if nobody believes me !!! >.< helpp !

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Yes later on in the game you'll find out why.

They actually do not appear until after you've Memory Linked with B/W and received Zorua from Rood in Driftveil. If he's encountered one then he's done both. (this is what Bulba and Serebii said)

Most of N's Pokemon that he used to battle you at certain areas in the story are capturable in the wild. This excludes his final team from B/W I think. Serebii has a full list.

I already caught his Ferroseed.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    Yes. This occurs when you have used memory link. I have his Scraggy and Zoura.

Years
  • They actually do not appear until after you've Memory Linked with B/W and received Zorua from Rood in Driftveil. If he's encountered one then he's done both. (this is what Bulba and Serebii said)

Most of N's Pokemon that he used to battle you at certain areas in the story are capturable in the wild. This excludes his final team from B/W I think. Serebii has a full list.

I already caught his Ferroseed.

True I forgot to mention that, thanks.

Years
  • I started running into them after the Memory Link event, but before getting Zorua. I've caught his Scraggy, Darumaka, Sandile.

Pinta77

Whoah, sounds interesting. I need to try this unova link thing. I sounds like I have a lot to do on black 2.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I was wondering what this was at first "This Pokemon has a different OT" but then I looked it up and turns out after you Memory Link, you can catch N's old Pokemon, I've caught his Sigilyph, Scraggy Darmanitan & Ferroseed.

Back