• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to like the first 2 episodes, then it got kinda hard to watch for me so I dropped it D:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    One Piece is the only long running anime that I like.

Fave characters are Franky, Brook, Robin, Garp, Luffy, Mr 2, Ivankov, Usopp, Dadan and Crocodile.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've been a One Piece fan for a long time time. It's one of the few 100+ episode series that I've stuck with. They just manage to keep things fresh.

Kaku, Marco, Zoro, Law, Kidd, Crocodile, Luffy, Hancock... the list could go on of favorite characters.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Oh yeah, One Piece is just peachy. I don't get why there are so many BLEACH and Naruto fans on this website but I don't really come across One Piece fans too often. >_>

Oh, and Usopp. I always keep a special place in my heart for the comic relief characters. (b")b

Back