• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 25th - A silly little Doduo
    One Pokemon a Day

A silly little sketch because I don't have the energy for a more elaborate scene or Pokemon today

Years
    chura will never miss her streak 😌😌😌😌 but shes always forgetful so she'll post the arts later

gonna take this short time to comment on literally everyone's art

@sailorvee - first of all teach me your marker ways??? like??? gosh that's so cute i love the colors and how they blend so much; my personal favorite of yours is the cosmoem, you did that galaxy so well!
    @h4ppypills - i love your poses!! i'm so interested to see if you ever dabble in digital art, i feel like they would be really good :000 the mankey one in particular is amazing tbh
    @pikaboo - seeing your sketches always brings me joy esp since i get almost all of the references
    @rekoil - i love how you always aspire to do the dailymons with a friend (e.g. mismagius, misdreavus) it's like a lil cliffhanger that just end up looking rly cute partnered together

Years
    One Pokemon a Day

@Kitty: atm the only one I don't know what to pair it with is Tropius tbh. I'll be pairing Buneary with Lopunny at some point, but Lopunny is too big for me to draw on a workday =p
    But anyway yea, I just feel like 2 mons together make for a better scene ^.^

Years
    @kitty I'm not doing anything special, haha. Alcohol markers are just an easy cheat to making your art look better. :p I enjoy digital art too but I struggle giving my digital art 'character', so to speak. Your digital pieces are absolutely amazing though! My favorite is probably the Chimecho one.

Day 20 [26.01.2022] - #227 Skarmory
    One Pokemon a Day

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    @kitty - thank you! the ones you don't realize probably aren't a reference, they're just me being dumb, lol.

January 26th - Nyan Nyarth
    One Pokemon a Day

I was going to do this as a basic BW sketch, but that felt weird for nyan cat so I basically almost fully colored it. Lineart is still nasty though.

I should probably start revisiting some of these older sketches and actually start inking and rendering them, huh

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Bit late here and also, way too hot and I don't have my drawing tablet so here's a quick tropical traditional sketch. I guess I'll see if I can get a better resolution later.

January 27th - Vibing in the beach
    Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Hopefully I can get a streak going again. I love this thread soooo much, all the different styles are just awesome <333

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 28th - Gotta go fat
    One Pokemon a Day

Still no drawing tablet so we're still going traditional.

I'm not having a great art day today, the heat makes not having a fan on you unfeasible but the fan makes drawing traditionally hard, so here's a quick sketch of Fat Pikachu because the fat round mice in the train station remind me of it.

Back