• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One real pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    If you could have 1 Pokemon and 1 Pokemon only, in real life, which one would you choose.

I would choose snorlax so I could sit on it, and float on water sitting on top of it.

Which one would you have and for what reason?

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Houndoom..I dunno, it's just freaking awesome. It's kinda hard to choose though, Absol is pretty awesome too...GRRRR

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    My absolute favorite Pokemon, Gardevoir, naturally. One could be my body guard, a friend, and, with those neat telekinetic powers, a helping hand around the house.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Totodile! As long as it's able to evolve too. A reason.. It's one of my favorites and I like it a lot right now. ^^'

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    OH OH i would have Crobat definitely! <3
    i could hold onto his back and fly around and he'd be my body guard and bestest best friend!!!! hahaha mannn...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd choose a Gallade. If we could have two, I would choose Gallade and Gardevoir and they could produce an egg. aww.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    One real pokemon!

Cubone

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Meowth. So, so cute. And when I'm old, I'd be one of those crazy cat ladies like on The Simpsons...only I'd have loads of Meowths mwahaha.

Years
    One real pokemon!

Not what I would choose myself but still an awesome pic.

Personally, I would choose a Gengar or Haunter, because whenever I saw them on the TV show they just cracked me up.

Back