• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One super power...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    HEHE is all perv one this FORUMS??? J/K XD Also liek invisbility but not for PERV thing. forin but favrit is telkenesik powers! def

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    in terms of superheroes, i'd either be jean grey (phoenix form, though not killing everyone) or mystique

probably mystique
    the power of shapeshifting is just too great a power to not have
    i find it interesting that many people i know who are either transgender like myself or anywhere else outside the gender binary usually choose shapeshifting as their superpower
    i suppose it's the element of being able to attain their desired form within an instant without the need of any outside paths like doctors and hormones and what not
    plus the empowerment of being able to do it all yourself and have whatever form you desire, to end your own physical insecurities & dysphoria by simply becoming what you wish to be
    it's intoxicating

Years
    The ability to manipulate time. That way, I can arrange events that happened in the past, AND I'd be able to compress time.

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I would wish to have a super power to change the taste of foods!

xD Maybe that's the weirdest Wish anyone ever had but really I wish I could just change the taste of foods to something else. Something I like. Like changing the taste of water to Coca cola ! I want it because it will help me a lot. I could eat anything at all. Even a spider or something and I could make it taste as a pizza !

I don't want anything like flying or having power of spiderman or superman cause I really remember these words very well - "With great powers, Comes great responsibility"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd control the air.

Reasons:

You can fly. (tehnically, you'd be lifting yourself together with air or something like that.

You can be invisible. Now you see me, now you dont, cos I surrounded myself with a cloud or a smoke.

You can perform telekinesis. Nope, I might not be able to perform real telekinesis, but I can sure as heck lift the entire air mass around anything I want. ha!

Shock waves. Air +air +air+ many lots of a lot of air = pressure, huge amount of pressure in a second = kaboom. If I wanted I could send anything flying away in a matter of second.

Tornadoes. Oh no, people surrounded me and are trying to get me. Too bad Im lazy and I dont feel like flying atm. I guess its over. LOL, nope, big ass tornado + air bubble which will let you stay still inside of it = WIN.
    I had this power in a roleplay here on PC once 8) Best thing. I'd choose that too. Mostly because I'd want to fly, but it would sure be practical to twist a lot of other nifty skills into it too.

If not that, I'd choose the power of never getting sick, physically or mentally. Ideally, this would also allow me to live forever, unless I was hurt physically, since my cells would never go through the stages that makes the body weaker with age. But I could deal with living a normal length life, as long as I would never have to get sick in any way.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Hmm.
    I think shape shifting has the most potential. Since you can shapeshift into basically anything in the world, and even imaginarey things, as long as you are creative enough to thing of some puggly weirdos to turn into.
    I love shape shifting.
    I just...DROWN ME IN RADIOACTIVE GOOP ALREADY

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'd prefer something simple like teleportation. I just want to visit my friends across the seas without having to pay money for travelling, yaknow?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I would have chosen invisibility, most interesting super power of all

Years
    Teleportation! (As long as I could take anything I'm touching with me.) Free transportation, an instant escape from danger, and the ability to sleep in.

Back