• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss the final session of the Pokémon Summer Academy in "One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team!"

My review to come forthwith.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Best episode of the summer school arc by far!

- Jessie, James, and Mewoth didn't try and steal anything! Other then a little cheating along the way, they actually played it out fair and square! I was expecting a motto and them stealing the Pokemon and then Rowan releasing some really awesome pokemon and blowing them to kingdom come! Cheesy joke I actually laughed at "She didn't win the brass ring but she gave it the old colloge try."
    - I knew Angie had a liking towards Ash. Although, by the end I think she realized all Ash cares about is Pokemon so she didn't bother mentioning it.
    - Conway's true intentions revealed! And yet he fails anyways... poor Conway.
    - Dawn always seems to get the most useful pokemon. She won with Grimer, she gets a Dodrio for the running portion of the race and she gets a sharpedo for the swimming. Even though she didn't win, those were some good pokemon.
    - Brock and Onix reunite!

I'm sad that it's all over but I'm looking forward to the next episode! And the Galactic attacks episodes are just around the corner! I hope we see Cyrus.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    Wow. The Summer School Arc is already over. That was fast. Ash and Angie pulled it off....cool.

Jesselinda*coughJessiecough*was pretty funny in this episode. That Magikarp was insane... It was also nice for her at the end. James and Meowth also had me laughing, knowing that there was no way she could win. I'm glad TR had a good ending... Meanwhile, Dawn and Brock pretty much got left in the dust.

PUSA did well in this episode. I think they kept the most important pieces, besides the vocal ones. PUSA also used one of my favorite pieces that they've made, so that's a plus with me. Everything else was good.

P.S. Isn't that kind of strange to have a crevice big enough for somebody to fall in right in the track? If was farther off, but... really?

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW this episode sounds epically awesome...I cannot wait until it hits on youtube...my comments will come later...basically after I see it on youtube...:P

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    NNNGH!
    I missed this episode. ; -; But, judging by the fact you guys seem to like it, I'm going to continue to scream at ThouTube for somebody to upload it soon. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hah great episode!

Conway is still a stalker.
    Jesse getting in 3rd with Magikarp was epic
    Jesse and Conways competition was the most funny thing on the show I have seen in some time
    Jesse dragging Seviper was cute!
    No one told that Jesse broke the rules, for once they give TR a break.

Overall a good episode and a chance to se missed pokemon like Sharpedo, Dodrio, Dugtrio and Feraligatr.
    9/10

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, is this the triathlon episode? It was hilarious from what I remember, Ash on Spoink is great and Jessie getting Magikarp is hilarious.

Also, this has the shipping hint where Angie falls down the cave and when Ash rescues her, she blushes haha cute

PUSA did well in this episode. I think they kept the most important pieces, besides the vocal ones. PUSA also used one of my favorite pieces that they've made, so that's a plus with me. Everything else was good.

Did they keep this one? I'll be really annoyed if they didn't

NNNGH!
    I missed this episode. ; -; But, judging by the fact you guys seem to like it, I'm going to continue to scream at ThouTube for somebody to upload it soon. xD

XD I have to wait for them every week haha

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    - Red, blue and green are the colours of the 1st gen games in Japan (as well as Yellow haha)
    - Angie blushing as Ash wants a hand shake XD
    - Conway stalking...he was analysing Dawn? XD
    - Love the split screen of Croagunk and Brock
    - PUSA have crazy music for Team Rocket, but I like it
    - Conway popping up randomly with Dugtrio is so funny
    - Conway sinking was hilarious, too XD
    - Cool Magikarp XD And now Conway is stalking Jessie XD
    - Conway running XD
    - Ash's face - cuteness - Angie blushing - cuteness
    - I *love* the dub music when Ash and Angie are running to the finish line
    - Aww I liked Boku no Best Friend in Japanese, oh well
    - Hmm Meowth and James made money ^^
    - They like Jessie XD
    - The sky looks pretty
    - Hmm in Japanese, Aoi was sad that Satoshi said they were only friends :/

Music kept (6)

GSC Route 27
    When they set off from the start line (Movie 6)
    RBY Gym Theme
    RBY Gym Battle Theme
    DPP Artist Encounter Theme
    Team Rocket Sinnoh Theme

Some pretty epic themes were kept today, hooray

nope, there was no gym theme in it. it was the usual chase music from diamond and pearl. DAMN it! that music fit so perfectly! why'd they change it?!??!??!!

I just checked and it was kept

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Yeah, this episode was pretty awesome.

Conway is one weird guy....Does he like Jessie or Dawn? Or does he just like "analyzing?"

How on earth can a 67.5 pound (30.6 kilograms) pig-thing carry a 14-15 year-old? xD

That part when James and Meowth say they "forgot something" was hilarious if you noticed the assistants in the background. :)

Awwww, Angie likes Ash!!! But as usual, the boy is clueless. :/

Episode Rating: 8/10!! I can't remember where they're going next, though...

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    I *love* the dub music when Ash and Angie are running to the finish line

Yeah, that's my all time favorite piece from PUSA. XD I also noticed a new piece from them, too.

I might as well mention how glad I am Seviper got some screen time. The thing has been in its pokeball for how long? I hope she'll use it more often. She's probably still happy about Yanmega. :P

The_Ebon_Blade: Yup, it played. The music has been quiter, so you'll have to listen a little harder. It sounds alot louder if you watch it online.

Years
    Aw...how cute! Angie has a crush on Ash, she blushed. xD Just Teasing.
    It was hilarious when 'Jessilinda' AKA Jessie and Conway didn't have the stamina to get to the finish line.
    "Big Mistake, not doing a little cardio training was pretty dumb!" Rofl, xD.
    Well...it was something like that.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I record episodes when I'm away.

- They have to choose random pokémon.
    - Aoi is very annoying.
    - Kohei is a data collector it seems....
    - Hippowdon for Musashi
    - Dodrio for Hikari
    - Spoink for Satoshi
    - I don't care about the other characters
    - I wonder what happened to Dodrio's speed for Season 1....
    - Kohei has Dugtrio. He's very important.
    - Satoshi has Mantyke.
    - Hikari has Sharpedo.
    - Kohei has Floatzel.
    - Kohei and Musashi. What a great episode it could've been.
    - Musashi has Magikarp.
    - I'm upset that Aoi and Satoshi got the top 2 places.
    - I have a new shipping to hate.
    - Satoshi said "We'll meet again". Damn.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm not doing a full review this week.

The comedy levels of this episode were pretty high. For something that with more maturity would be the perfect Anime, PUSA is really going good with the dubbing.

The things that hit me were how Conway ACTUALLY SOUNDED like he was about to pounce and rape Dawn .___0'. Then later came in Jesse, then when I heard him flirting, I was like "What the fiddle waffles?!".

I see he she it she like Ash, but just like the Battle Tower brain, she's just a supporting character. Next episode she is gone forever, the writers erase her from history, and we all live Emotionless ever after the end.

Very good episode: 9/10

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    I'm not doing a full review this week.

The comedy levels of this episode were pretty high. For something that with more maturity would be the perfect Anime, PUSA is really going good with the dubbing.

The things that hit me were how Conway ACTUALLY SOUNDED like he was about to pounce and rape Dawn .___0'. Then later came in Jesse, then when I heard him flirting, I was like "What the fiddle waffles?!".

I see he she it she like Ash, but just like the Battle Tower brain, she's just a supporting character. Next episode she is gone forever, the writers erase her from history, and we all live Emotionless ever after the end.

Very good episode: 9/10

*cough*

Spoiler:

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years

I don't think Angie is gone for good, there have been a lot of recurring characters in the Sinnoh region and didn't she say she worked at the Solaceon Day Care? There's no dought there will be an episode about that but we'll see...

Back