• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One year older, still our loli~ (Mika's Birthday)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • ATTENTION EVERYONE

...Mika, resident member of sheer awesomeness, is now a year older! Rejoice! Have fun! Pour the drinks!

...Only I'm still too young for that >>

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Oh, Mika, Mika, Mika. You've saved me from going insane many a time and I can't thank you enough for that. And I could tl;dr about the amazing, kind and generally thoughtful person you are, but it's late and I suck a tl;dring.

Have an amazing day, you really do deserve it. Happy birthday, my dear~ <333

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • MIKADORABLE~

Kayso, another year older and another year wiser. Congratulations, Meeks! n3n And I know you told me not to tl;dr about you, BUT I AM.

Kaysolessehere. You're pretty much one of the most amazing people I know. Down to earth, funny, caring, completely selfless, talented, pretty, and so many other things. You've helped me, and all our friends, out with so many problems. Not to mention taking our mind of stuff by letting us rage at missing a 1.26y putt in Pangya ;3

.. I was going to make this tl;dr much longer, but family calls. You'll have to wait until later when I can make this better! Sorry XD;

Anywho, enjoy your birthday, Mika. Love you~ n3n

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Mika! Hopefully next year you won't have the beat up that ice! :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Mikamikamika.

A very happy birthday to you, 'k?

Another year older, another year wiser, and another year being a pwnsome writer/forum RPer.

Hope you have a good birthday, all right? :3

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Mika. YOU'RE REALLY OLD NOW.

Here's your present
    nebraska.jpg

I don't want it, so you can have it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    huppy burfday Mika.

I don't know you as well as i probably should, which sucks. But I'll always remember you having to tell me how to do near enough EVERYTHING on the irc when i was half op that time ahahahaha.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I know I'm a day late but I love you mika! You were my first friend on here so long ago and you have been since then. Stop getting hurt so much! Hope you had a good birthday!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Happy Belated Birthday Mika! I been seeing you around, you are a totally sweet person. I hope you had a very nice birthday. :)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • MIKA!!! This isn't yesterday, but a happy birthday to you regardless! Whether you know it or not, you've helped me in so many ways over the past seven or so months that I've known you. I'm really lucky to even know you and I hope you had the happiest birthday ever! A happy year-older to you, Mikaa. :]

Back