• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**~One_Piece fanclub~**

tinichi_the_samurai

Fearless Samurai.....
    Years
    This is the one piece fan club! I'm a huge fan and I belive it's a cool show.....when it is NOT is 4kids hands!!!
    If you agree with me that the original is cool come on and join. You can also talk about the dubbed version though...

BTW....ONE PIECE ROXS!! XDDD
    Owner:
    tinichi_the-samurai

Co-owner:
    Pokemon500

Reyna fire
    Nodroz
    Simpsonqueen
    fightingdreamer
    xXkillaXx
    kimi_catdemon

Last edited:

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    let me join i love the subs and your right the dubs arnt that great compared to the sub but one piece is great

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    can i join the thing that got me to first like it was the theme song

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    can I join and if youre doubting my one piece loyalty LOOK AT MY SIG so can i join

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I'll join!!! I like Zoro too!! (yes, I called him Zoro becuase over here, shonen jump was calling him that, but 4 kids changed his name, so they had to do the excat same thing!! ) I also like how Sanji always ries to get nami, but never does...(LOL)

pokemon500

Years
    could i i seen 121 epi and torrenting the rest so i know alot and luffy is the best

Kimicatdemon

Years
    What a about zolo? I think zolo has plenty of problems to deal with....

1.Takashiki
    2.Luffy (he's gotten into trouble....again...)
    3.his personal dream.

Me an tinichi have some sort of theory that chaser and zolo might be related...I mean they both have green hair, and their eyes look the same...so maybe...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    today was a ep of a resdraunt and luffy triying to get a chef it was good but i can't watch a whole ep cause i have brekky then and stay on the computer from 6:30 to 7:30 so i need to be alot faster if i wanna see it all

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Hey can I ask you guys something? Since One Piece is not being showned on 4 Kids TV anymore, does that mean that 4 Kids dropped it's One Piece license?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I have no idea...If so, maybe we can find out who plays it but it's proably still altered.....which to me, sucks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hey heres a pic i found
    **~One_Piece fanclub~**

Kimicatdemon

Years
    woah...^_^ *drools Zolo is cute in that one...the picture is really large however. ^_^;

pokemon500

Years
    lol has anyone seen 121-130 i think those have been the best i seen so far i mean did you see luffy i dont think he has ever fought so hard for anybody and you see how strong everyone is becomeing thats wat i like about one piece the main char is not the greatest ever but everyone else is trying to be the best at something and you see them grow (thnxs for makeing me co)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    kimi_catdemon said:
    woah...^_^ *drools Zolo is cute in that one...the picture is really large however. ^_^;
    yeah it's the first one i found and i was rushing off to school

Back