• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online battles ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Im just wonderin if you know any places that have online battles through eighther instent messaging or post by post battle. The reson im askin is because i cant make it to any tournys in soon and im itchin for a battle. But there are no more leuges near me (why did wizards have to close :( )
    so if you could tell me then thanks.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Apprentice is probably your best bet. Browse through www.pojo.com in the Pokemon section for more info.

Also, go to the POP webpage (in sig) and look up leagues in your area: you might be surprised at what you find.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ive used the search on the pokemon sight a few times but there is nothin left even with its longest search anywhere around me.(which really sucks)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yes it was the official sight ive always used that sight. it seems just recently that nothing poped up on the search.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    pojo, they have a DL of Apprentice, and the Pokegym will randomly have patch updates.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Let me see... I believe Mewtwoisabeast is looking for means to play Pokemon TCG online. Pokemon NetBattle is indeed an online game but it focuses more on the GB/GBA Games rather than the TCG and I don't think that's what he is looking for.

If your really looking for a battle and you don't have any Pokemon Leauge in your area or country try Apprentice but I believe nothing beats the real thing ^-^. Hope you find a Pokemon Leauge near you.

Years
    i used to run an online league for playing throulgh messenger but i never had enoulgh help to keep it open to start with, so its closed after a little over a month ...

if your looking for someone to play with thoulgh messengers, i'm open to play... what messengers do you use?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i have msn right now i need to get my yahoo up and running. About aprentice when i go to pojo and try to go to dragon studios throught there link it sends me to some place about music and there is no download for apprentace. Msn acount [email protected]

Back