• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hi all

I was wondering if there is an Online game out there for POkemon?

What I am looking for is something like the GBA games but online where you free roam and battle other players online?

thanks for your help

Cosmur

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • There's one that I tried out recently called pokeMMO. As long as you have the rom, you can play FRLG game with other people running around. If you have the emerald rom, then you could also visit the Hoenn region and slightly update the graphics.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    There's one that I tried out recently called pokeMMO. As long as you have the rom, you can play FRLG game with other people running around. If you have the emerald rom, then you could also visit the Hoenn region and slightly update the graphics.

Thank you ill check that out!!

Yesterday 4:11 PM
    Achromatic Hi. This section is for discussion of official Pok?mon Games. I recommend you check out some of the fantastic ROM Hacks and Fangames our community has to offer!

Sorry Achromatic I thought it was about games in general. not sure how to move it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back