• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Poll

supertails

Dictator
Years
  • I have a website called www.joepow.info as u can see I have a working image map and my site looks professionally done in my opinion, anyway I want to keep that up by making my own poll and not using one of those free polls sites. I've search all over the internet and all I found was incomplete tutorials and tutorials about using a free poll site. can u please help me? any legial advise would be good too but that's another subject matter.

Navarr

Pokémon Sensei
    Years
  • I have a website called www.joepow.info as u can see I have a working image map and my site looks professionally done in my opinion, anyway I want to keep that up by making my own poll and not using one of those free polls sites. I've search all over the internet and all I found was incomplete tutorials and tutorials about using a free poll site. can u please help me? any legial advise would be good too but that's another subject matter.

First of all: Tables? REALLY??

Secondly: Your website is completely in HTML without any PHP or any other sort of viable coding language. If you want to create your own poll, then you're going to have to learn a coding language, and thats when the tutorials will make sense, methinks.

Good luck with all that. And seriously? Tables?? In this day and age???

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • First of all: Tables? REALLY??

Secondly: Your website is completely in HTML without any PHP or any other sort of viable coding language. If you want to create your own poll, then you're going to have to learn a coding language, and thats when the tutorials will make sense, methinks.

Good luck with all that. And seriously? Tables?? In this day and age???

But did you read the content?

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • I know but I couldn't help it. my wysiwyg is just terrible. I had to make the image map in gimp. u don't know how awful the thing is. I had a hard time putting the tables in the middle. plus I left all my html and javascript knowledge back in highschool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow this guy is batcrap crazy haha.

If you want a poll just search google for 'free poll generator'. There are tons of sites which do things like that.

ps- wow, who even cares about SUVs? Gaaaah. This site is populated with conspiracy theories, lame "pranks", and a donate link (WHY WOULD WE DONATE). C-c-c-c-c-crazy!

Last edited:

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • Wow this guy is batcrap crazy haha.

If you want a poll just search google for 'free poll generator'. There are tons of sites which do things like that.

ps- wow, who even cares about SUVs? Gaaaah. This site is populated with conspiracy theories, lame "pranks", and a donate link (WHY WOULD WE DONATE). C-c-c-c-c-crazy!

one- I said in my first post that I didn't want to use one of those.
    two- cause knowledge is power.
    three- SUVs are annoying and pranking them is a good way of showing their unnecessary hugeness that is scary to park near them cause they are huge.
    four- giving to those in need is good for ur soul. I do it for every begger I see.
    five- u don't want to be like the owl worshippers.

PS- that prank isn't really lame plus a bigger prank could be illegal and jail is bad.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • But did you read the content?

I didn't read the content because the site looked dumb when I first got there. Now since people talked about how dumb it was I had to go look for myself and all I thought was wow this is sad. SUV's? wth? I drive an SUV and so do my friends. There is nothing wrong with them.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • A 17 year should be driving a compact or a ferrari not a car that paranoid moms drive. I drive an impala. There's ton of things wrong with SUVs, they waste gas, they're big and bulky, they are just terrible and annoying. Think the devil had something to do with them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Fat Americans are big and bulky too. I'd love to slap some signs on their butts but I don't :|

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • Many would call remi a nutcase but u did say I annoyed the SUV owners. Those conspiracy theories make more sense then those so called facts. y is it that we are incapable of learning from the past. that we are doomed to repeat history again and again. y can't u sense that?

Zet

Years
  • I think I got lost somewhere in this thread, right after someone said something about the wysiwyg. But try please try to bring this thread back to it's original purpose..... whatever it's purpose is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol WYSIWYG is probably the worst way to build websites.

Learn how to code HTML and do it in Notepad. You'll get a lot better experience.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • A 17 year should be driving a compact or a ferrari not a car that paranoid moms drive. I drive an impala. There's ton of things wrong with SUVs, they waste gas, they're big and bulky, they are just terrible and annoying. Think the devil had something to do with them.

So you're telling me to go drive a ferrari which would be more dangerous than an SUV? Ridiculous!! Who cares if they waste gas, I have money to pay for the gas. And they are great for hauling stuff and they are not terrible and annoying. The Devil? ROFL!

I also agree with Paul with using HTML and notepad. WYSIWYG is so unprofessional.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • whatever anyway how am I going to learn html and stuff all over again and back in highschool I saw professional web designers use a wysiwyg. It was a feildtrip to a corporation and we saw tons of cool stuff there and those people had college degrees and everything but they were still using dreamweaver and not notepad to make the corporate website. dreamweaver is a wysiwyg.

Back