• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Team-Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

boktor666

I Learnz hacks.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    So as I am fairly new to online battle's, I want to make a team that has Pokémon from my past games, as well as inserting intresting Pokémon from Black and white. So far, I have no team yet, and still no lvl 100's, but I am currently busy finishing Black.

I thought of this for my own team tough:

At first, I am gonna insert:

Latios Lv. 73~@ 225 hp| No items yet.
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Levitate
    At the moment, he's gonna be a Special move user: 205 SP. ATK and 193 Speed, 176 SP DEF.

Moves :(Need to be adjusted):
    Hyper Beam
    Psychic
    Luster Purge~(signature move as I call it).
    Recover

Latios is the only member that is confirmed.

For second, I thought of Samurott, wich isnt lvl 100 yet too.

In the JAP. version, I used a Ulgamoth (I dont know its english name), wich too has killer special attack. I also used a Mienshao, wich is killer too, as he has a fairly high speed together with a huge attack stat.

Still, I have no big experience in online battles, so I hope you guys can suggest some good team members. Also, if you'd like to suggest moves for my Latios, you are welcome to do so.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It's hard to understand whether you're looking to get into competitive battling, or just want a good team to battle on wi-fi. Either way, we can't build the whole team for you. I believe this announcement should help clear things up and let you know where to post this.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back