• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only for crazy fans: somewhere out there...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I do not believe it would happen now too, but yeah, I still daydream about them in my free time.. I'd be sooooo happy even when they appeared in my dreams :)

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    miyo said:
    When I was very young, I always had this belief that somewhere out there, therein lies a world of pokemon. That is, when I was still very young. Now as I grew older, I learnt to be realistic, and this belief slowly died. But I still do daydream about this utopia once in a while, thinking that there is still this world out there.

Anyone ever felt the same as I did before? And like I said, before anyone starts flaming me, this thread is for truly fanatical and crazy fans of pokemon.. :P

That is so strange, but now that I've read all these replies- I don't feel silly any more for wishing, wanting it so much to be true.

All these strange worlds that you read about in books or watch in TV, sometimes- I really wished that there was one.

I remember when we moved to our new house, me and my sister scoured the back garden and everywhere to find a digital portal. Hehe, it's true- they slowly fade away, but sometimes, they don't completely die.

That's probably the reason why I love roleplaying so much, to imagine what it would be like to be there- it's probably the closest thing to being in that world anyway when you do a roleplay.

Ah well, thank you for making this thread. ^^

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Well, there is a theory that there are infinitely many universes with different laws of physics, etc.

Therefore, since there is an infinite number of them, there IS a Pokémon world out there if the theory is correct, and in fact an infinite number of Pokémon worlds, too.

Only problem is that it's not like we can ever get there.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Dragonfree said:
    Well, there is a theory that there are infinitely many universes with different laws of physics, etc.

Therefore, since there is an infinite number of them, there IS a Pokémon world out there if the theory is correct, and in fact an infinite number of Pokémon worlds, too.

Only problem is that it's not like we can ever get there.

Yes, I was going to bring up that point. Some people believe that what most people think is imagination could actually be a connection to another universe (possibly via past life, or some other connection.) I've done some research on this, and haven't been able to find much, but I have met people who claim that they knew things about certain pokemon/routes/etc before they even saw them in the game. I guess that the point I'm trying to make here is that there could very well be another universe with Pokemon somewhere out there. However, like Dragonfree said, even if this theory is correct, the chances of going there are pretty much zero.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    if this is true,then our chances of going to those dimentions(as well as other dimentions) are always 100%...at least more like our souls at least...hey,if we had past lives,why wouldn't we have future lives?....think about it.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    If dimensions could be created by our imaginations, I think all of our dreams here could easily come true.. and it'll be cool XD

hmm.. I agree with kunoichi.. reading all these posts just make me wish that pokemon were real ^^ and I believe not only I feel that way too.. alot of other fans would want the same thing to happen :)

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    To have Pokemon exist.. That would be so awesome.. Then I'd finally be able to have a friend off the computer! : D *Shot* I'm not so much for battling, all I want is to actually have someone to talk to offline.. I'd be nice if some other animes were real too, I mean, seeing demons, using alchemy, being half animal, talking animals, even.. It's all great when you think about it, but it's so far from reality..

Years
    I think everyone who was a kid when it came out thought that it was real. I sure did! lol. It would be so cool if it was too, to have an accual Pokemon. That would be so awesome.

Yes, I was going to bring up that point. Some people believe that what most people think is imagination could actually be a connection to another universe (possibly via past life, or some other connection.) I've done some research on this, and haven't been able to find much, but I have met people who claim that they knew things about certain pokemon/routes/etc before they even saw them in the game. I guess that the point I'm trying to make here is that there could very well be another universe with Pokemon somewhere out there. However, like Dragonfree said, even if this theory is correct, the chances of going there are pretty much zero.
    I believe that too, and I've sorta had an experience like that. Before Pokemon came out, I had a dream about Pikachu, Togepi, and Bulbasaur. I flipped out when I saw an accual Bulbasaur on a card that my friend had. lol. Maybe there is another dimension where Pokemon realy do exist. But it's not like we could accually go there if it is true.

~*Kris*~

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Kris Bambii said:
    I think everyone who was a kid when it came out thought that it was real. I sure did! lol. It would be so cool if it was too, to have an accual Pokemon. That would be so awesome.

I believe that too, and I've sorta had an experience like that. Before Pokemon came out, I had a dream about Pikachu, Togepi, and Bulbasaur. I flipped out when I saw an accual Bulbasaur on a card that my friend had. lol. Maybe there is another dimension where Pokemon realy do exist. But it's not like we could accually go there if it is true.

~*Kris*~

Actually, something quite similar happened to me, but it wasn't Pokemon (sadly).. It was cardcaptor Sakura.. I had a dream about the cards, and had a vague memory of Sakura in it. The cards were what I remembered most.. and few weeks later, Cardcaptor Sakura came out on TV. o.O

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Digiko said:
    To have Pokemon exist.. That would be so awesome.. Then I'd finally be able to have a friend off the computer! : D *Shot* I'm not so much for battling, all I want is to actually have someone to talk to offline.. I'd be nice if some other animes were real too, I mean, seeing demons, using alchemy, being half animal, talking animals, even.. It's all great when you think about it, but it's so far from reality..

Agreed. It's really far from reality.. and that's why I created this thread to make people waver between fantasies and reality.. :lol:

Hmmm.. you are one of the rarer ones that I've seen not want to battle so much.. For me, I'd prefer to study about Pokemon.. not so much to the extent that I become a professor, but more of someone like Brock. He battles, and yet still knows quite a fair bit about Pokemon.. Perhaps that's why I missed him most when he wasn't around during season two XD

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    ya i used to imagine pokemon was real, so i wrote it all down ti make into a manga...i never did make it into a manga...well. now the perfect time to start

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I was passing by a coffee shop and the shop had a tv. It was showing some sort of documentary, and I saw a bit of the show.. There was this professor that said something like "there are other worlds out there, just that we have yet to discover their existence..."

So the Pokemon world may still exist, no?

hahas. yes, I know, I'm dreaming again~

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Yeah. When I was younger I used to adamantly believe that there is a great possibility that something akin to the Pokemon world could exist. And why not? We haven't even studied the depths of the planet we've inhabited for thousands of years. Who's to say there isn't? Is it really that farfetched? What is so impossible about Pokemon (which are essentially just animals) being able to be captured by Pokeballs (which, I don't think if the government actually tried to make--would be impossible to make). Afterall Pokemon are like Animals, just Pokemon's abilities are magnified.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
    Perhaps, it is indeed possible. Who says fantasies aren't real, when they can be immortalized and forcibly created therefore making it real, visible things aren't the only things real. In one of the Hoenn episodes, a proffesor had found the entrance to the past world of pokemon. Indeed it was the past. Then maybe, through incredible science and patience, we, humans, might even find a way to live as one, with pokemon that may or may not be real. But as for now, we must settle for games and merchandise. Until we seek the desire to find what we pokemon trainers want the most. Pokemon. One cannot say they do not exist. If one posesses the power of imagination, one can make them be real.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Did you ever get the feeling that Pokemon Center USA was hiding all of their Pokemon in the basement of the store?

Eipru

Rai is better than Pika
    Years
    Oh, the memories...
    I couldn't wait until science discovered the Animation Planet, so I could get a real-life Vaporeon.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My friend and I were once terribly convinced we saw a Jigglypuff in the forest in my backyard. o_o;; I think we remember seeing something round and pink sort of...roll through or something. Never did figure out what it was, but we both saw it, so...XD; But even then, I still knew it was impossible. ;_; Didn't stop my friends and I from pretending, though. :D
    I bet you did see a Jigglypuff.
    Crystal Clair is not only a "crazy fan" but she is a true believer
    I'm training myself to be as open-minded as I can so things will happen to me. In fact I think I'm more open-minded now than I was back in middle school O_O
    I've talked to some of my past friends about some Pokemon sightings in our town
    Me: I may have witnessed a Ratata dash straight through my yard
    My beach friend: she saw a Psyduck in the waves at the beach
    My other friend: She saw a Zubat at the pond by her house

My beach friend also knew how to use Clow cards in witchcraft and magic. During my birthday when both my friends met each other, my beach friend told me that she could make Ash appear on my bed.
    So we sat, in a circle, holding hands, in the dark. Sure enough, you could see Ash (his figure) sitting on my bed
    And I'm also positive that one of my past lives took place in southern Kanto just east of Fucshia city. And during the summer, I can still feel a bit of Kanto. It's a weird feeling though
    I suggest you all learn to be more open-minded. Life isn't fun if you're a total skeptic.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I bet you did see a Jigglypuff.
    Crystal Clair is not only a "crazy fan" but she is a true believer
    I'm training myself to be as open-minded as I can so things will happen to me. In fact I think I'm more open-minded now than I was back in middle school O_O
    I've talked to some of my past friends about some Pokemon sightings in our town
    Me: I may have witnessed a Ratata dash straight through my yard
    My beach friend: she saw a Psyduck in the waves at the beach
    My other friend: She saw a Zubat at the pond by her house

My beach friend also knew how to use Clow cards in witchcraft and magic. During my birthday when both my friends met each other, my beach friend told me that she could make Ash appear on my bed.
    So we sat, in a circle, holding hands, in the dark. Sure enough, you could see Ash (his figure) sitting on my bed
    And I'm also positive that one of my past lives took place in southern Kanto just east of Fucshia city. And during the summer, I can still feel a bit of Kanto. It's a weird feeling though
    I suggest you all learn to be more open-minded. Life isn't fun if you're a total skeptic.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not skeptic of much of anything. Sounds pretty amazing.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    wow. at least you have friends that believe in Pokemon as you do.. my friends? yeah, some of them do still watch pokemon, but it's just for relaxation and entertainment.. a whole completely different level as ours.. we truly believe, but they don't.

I wished I could have someone to think like this as well.. and yeah, I'll try to be more open-minded.. hopefully, I can encounter things like that too ^^

Back