• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only humans left

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Truthfully, I would probably go crazy from lack of meat, I would be the new Jack of Blades lol. And anyone that says they can go without meat for the rest of their lives is crazy, but let me explain before all you vegetarians go nuts on me. If the whole worlds food source is gone, then obviously humans will turn on each other, we are a destructive race after all, and start becoming cannibals, which means that they would have to fight each other to the death to eat the other. Now the body requires proteins to build muscles, a lot of proteins, and even though there are some plants and veggies that give proteins, the amount isn't anywhere near the required amount to successfully build a lot of muscle. So basically the vegetarians would be the firsts to go because they wouldn't have enough strength to fight off the hordes of muscle bound carnivorous people(Think zombies, except faster, smarter, and capable of ripping your heart out with one strike) 0.0.

Are you forgetting about Kuru? I don't think people would resort to cannibalism if they knew that it is a very active disease that is easily contracted by eating human meat.

I wouldn't wish Kuru on my worst enemy. If people want to start eating other people, then those people with that mindset will eventually die off until just the vegetarians are left.

That's what I think.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Easy. I'll just be a vegetarian and start eating salad!
    If ever I miss meat, I'll just eat something that tastes like meat like tofu
    But if there were no more animals, then there would be an economy collapse.
    Fast food restaurants would go down the stock market. Agghhh!!! Our world will be a total chaos!
    And then humans would turn on each other... and be cannibals!
    And then probably humans would 'upgrade' themselves to androids made of flesh and steel plus the mind of a person but is locked with some emotion inhibitor that prevents us from going angry, hungry, mad, or sad.
    That's terrible...

Only humans left

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Is it a myth or scientific fact that humanity would pretty much die out in a few months if all of the bees in the world die out? If that's true, think on how that process would be accelerated if ALL the animals/insects/fish/whatever died out. I guess for the remaining days, I'd have to become a veggie, but I guess I'd be getting all reflexive and existential about the end of days to really give eating much thought, to be honest.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Without meat the whole ecosystem collapses. And without my daily fill of burgers and chicken, I would probably go completely insane and die in a blaze of glory during my state of complete insanity.

That is if the entire world doesn't get completely ruined first.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • Are you forgetting about Kuru? I don't think people would resort to cannibalism if they knew that it is a very active disease that is easily contracted by eating human meat.

I wouldn't wish Kuru on my worst enemy. If people want to start eating other people, then those people with that mindset will eventually die off until just the vegetarians are left.

That's what I think.
    Ok I had no idea what Kuru was before I googled it lol. If that's the case, suicide I guess, I depend too much on meat to live without it. Also, how many people actually know about Kuru? Not a lot I'm guessing, so it won't matter either way.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Ok I had no idea what Kuru was before I googled it lol. If that's the case, suicide I guess, I depend too much on meat to live without it. Also, how many people actually know about Kuru? Not a lot I'm guessing, so it won't matter either way.

Is it the taste of meat you enjoy? I mean there are things like veggie-burgers and stuff that are quite good.

I dunno.. A part of me feels like we wouldn't be thrown into anarchy because this animal extinction wouldn't be a sudden thing. And I think we as humans are pretty resourceful in finding ways to sustain ourselves.. but many of us would struggle immensely due to the collapse of society in that the fact that many businesses would go under and etc due to this major lifestyle change.. causing so much strain on the way people live. Many people aren't good with change.

And yeah, I figured many didn't know about Kuru.. but I figured this was a great thread to make it known :3

Back