• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one colour :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So! Imagine you could only see the world in ~one colour~ ... which one would it be and why? :D

I'd choose brown so it feels nostalgic/sepia/something. XD;

AND YOU CAN'T CHOOSE BLACK OR RAINBOW, BECAUSE THAT'S CHEATING. NO WHITE EITHER. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT.

SEE KENJI I'VE DONE IT ARE YOU PROUD?

Years
  • Isn't brown a shade of orange? I'd rather be colorblind, honestly. I've seen enough black and white movies that a world in grey seems like it could feel "normal".

But to play along: yellow-green. No, not both, but where they mix together. On the edge between a warm and a cool color.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I kind of want to say pink, but I think I'd get sick of it if it were the only colour I could see. D:

Maybe I'll just go with brown or something. Any bright colours would be a nice orange and everything else, while not overly appealing, would probably just look like an everyday current-gen bloom-abusing shooter. At least I'm mildly used to that.

Years
  • Umm, I'd pick light purple, since that's my favorite color at the moment. /unoriginal
    But I think I'd get tired of any color if I could only see in one shade of it all the time.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Green, since everyone's complaining about how we aren't 'going green' this should shut them up. xD

Just playing. : P

Hmm, red or blue seems to catch my eyes for some reason. Not sure why. xD

Back