• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one type for the rest of your life.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    I say water, at least for battling. They only have two weaknesses and with the right moves they can totally cream them.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Water of Fire. I can't choose. I've always loved Squirtle and Typhlosion and Suicune. Since the Hoenn series Mudkip joined the team. I guess I'd pick water, but I can't miss my Typhlosion. T^T
    That's a really hard choice.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I really love Dragonair but it's the only dragon-type Pokemon I like. I also like a lot of water and ghost-type Pokemon. But if I had to choose just one, it'd be Dragonair. Nothing can tear me away from Dragonair ^^.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I'd choose Grass, cause I like Grass types. (duh!)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Dang, this is a toughy. I don't know...I guess most dragon Pokemon are Duel, huh? Except a few...well, I'd probably go with either Dark, or if possible, dragon.

Back