• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oO; I'm actually here...

Mimori Kiryu

I will find him.
    Years
    Hey everyone...I've been joined here for over a year and yet....I am hardly ever here. XD So...I'm coming to post a lot and torment PokeCommunity just like I torment SPPf. =D

The last time I was here was December of last year, so almost a year of absense. ;_; I feel so terrible.

Well, anyway, I'm Mimori Kiryu, and I'm not new with forums or anything, so I should be okay, but give me the newbie treatment if you must. xD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    :o I know you from SPPf ;D *waves* It's me,the weirdo person that is randomly obsessed with Kanna,Hakudoushi and everything in between <3

Hope you enjoy your stay here =D

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *waves* Hello!

Nice to meet you ^^ I joined last year too, and I only have 300+ posts XD

PLZ FURTHER ENJOY YOUR STAY X3

See you around!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back to PC, Mimori Kiryu!! Hope you hang around for good this time. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around the community!! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Aa... I like your username. X333 Welcome to PC. ^_^ Please read & obey the rules -- hehe, if you're not a forum newbie you'll know that, though! :D --, and be sure to have lots of fun. ♥ Hope you stick around~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    All I can say is welcome to the Pokémon Community and enjoy your stay.

Hey....What do you mean torment?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi ^^
    Welcome back to PC.
    Enjoy your stay.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey, I've seen you at SPPf. X3 Glad to have you back and posting with us. =D I like your banner, it's so pretty. :3 Hope you have fun and stuff~! ^-^

~Kelsey

Back