• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Pinnacle of the Final Frontier

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Oh yeah, just asking when will I be given my assignment?
    Sorry about that. Here you go...

pokepokemo - Battle Dome

• You will battle through a tournament-style setting, totaling 5 battles. Choose three Pokemon from your team.
    • Before the battle, each trainer will choose 2 Pokemon after seeing what their opponent will use. The battles will then proceed as single battles, two on two.
    • Spoiler:
    Are you guys still accepting applicants?
    Yes, I can still fit another RPer. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I'm sorry to have to drop out, I feel my writing is too slow for this. I don't think I can meet the revised deadline. I don't think that's because it's too short, the revised deadline is probably fine for most people I think, I just think it's because I'm a slow writer and this RPG isn't really suited to me now that I've tried it for a while.

Sorry to have wasted your time like this, I just thought I'd let you know so you can free up a space for anyone else who would like to join in. Hope it all goes well and have fun.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • Silhouette, in my encounter with Kirlia, I assume it has thunder wave, right? Would it affect Krokorok? If not, it's almost invincible against that Kirlia. (mwahaha)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • While we're on this topic, do you as roleplayers prefer battling trainers that I create or would you rather battle trainers that you make up on your own?

Battling trainers you create is fine.

I posted what I have so far, but unfortunately I still have a few floors left to include. I will try to edit them into my post soon. Sorry about the lateness. ^-^;;

Silhouette

Years
  • Don't worry about it, Kogenta. I was assuming that each battle would take place in a different post, but however you go about it is fine.

Sorry everyone for my sudden absence. I had a bunch of things go awry in my life, but I'm back now and the RP may continue. :P

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Ah. I did not want to double post, but since someone else has posted I can try to put the rest of the Pyramid in my next one. ^-^;;

Sorry to hear things were happening poorly. Is everything alright now?

Silhouette

Years
  • Ah. I did not want to double post, but since someone else has posted I can try to put the rest of the Pyramid in my next one. ^-^;;
    Yeah, the small number of RPers might play to my disadvantage...
    Sorry to hear things were happening poorly. Is everything alright now?
    It's all good now, thanks for the concern. :)

Silhouette

Years
  • Guys, I'm very sorry to have wasted your time, but there are just not enough people to keep this RP interesting for the RPers since half aren't participating. I'm going to have to have a mod close it.

:( Again, sorry for wasting your time, everyone's posts were brilliant, to say the least.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • that's sad..... :( it was really interesting. but i guess that if there were only so many people here it wouldn't go well would it?

Back