• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
This week sure went by fast O_O; Sorry I haven't been posting, working on too many things at once. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee my post will come tomorrow since it's Easter and I have to read those posts that were already made. If the post doesn't come tonight, can I PLEASE have until Monday?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Aaalrighty guys.

Since tomorrow is Easter Sunday, fine, till Tuesday it is. (I didn't know, since I don't do the religion scene. xD)

Tuesday. Last day. Either that, or post here and tell me why you can't post by then. <_<

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Well actually, I've seemed to have mustered up the creativity for my next post. It will be posted shortly~

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I daresay, that took me much longer than it should have. After losing my previous post to the rollback, I didn't feel motivated at all. xD; Well, now I'm back into the swing of things, so upcoming posts shouldn't take as long.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Tuesday it is!

Jack O'Neill
EureKa
Phanima.

And these are the people yet to post.

Phanima has left, I know. EureKa, MIA. Jack, I've gotten some secondhand tips, but nothing from him directly. I'll be PM'ing EureKa and Jack tonight to inform them that they are no longer participating.

And I'll be getting my next post up sometime tomorrow, probably.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Oh, damn you. I was just about to tell you about that. So be it. You don't want me here, that's fine. Do as you will, then.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Oh damn me. :<

If you'd like, it's still Tuesday. If you're still willing to participate with as unreasonable an RP master as myself, you may tell me your reason for not posting now, or post.

Just do it by the end of the day.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Well, my first post is finally up, as I said it would be. It's an utter piece of crap, but whatever. Nowhere to go but up, I suppose.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
S'okay. As long as we know you're alive. xD

Homeroom has begun, take this free-ish period to get to know the people in your grade, or just strike up random conversation with people.

I'm going to point out that Leberecht pretty much knows everyone in his grade, so that's why he's being so familiar with Heath. (No, he's not a creeper, though I guess you could classify him as one if- okay you guys don't care about this. xD)

Armon's classroom's are more like conference rooms, while Lahea's are more like regular classrooms, FYI. It sometimes varies depending on what class the room is used to teach though.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Am I the only one still interested?
I really like this RP but no one else is posting and I don't want to get ahead of myself and everyone else along with Loki.
Ho-hum =A=;;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well.

Considering that I was the last one who posted. B|

You guys can start homeroom anytime now, y'know.

I didn't think anyone was still interested, and I'm not really up to pestering everyone incessantly to post every time around.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sorry sorry... i'm slowly getting around to my posts... you see i just got a wii yesterday, and i have Brawl and Battle Rev.... so its been... well consuming me.... in time in time! i have a lot of posts to do :(

EDIT: I posted! The two girls Heath mentions that were at soccer tryouts... They may be NPC's that i'll use later for a bit of twist. or maybe even develop into second characters since no ones on the soccer team. we'll have to see =)

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
Got a post up~
I put Dean in Rémi and Corrine's homeroom, and Alina in Luce's, in case that wasn't clear.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
oh noes! Dean and Heath in separate homerooms?! *gasps* what will they doooooo

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Woah. x_x I think I mentioned this before but, all the students in the same year are in the same homeroom; No, that's not even a problem, the problem is that Luce and the twins are in a totally different grade than Dean, same with Aline to Luce... xD;;

Homeroom is seperated into grades. *facedesk* I thought it was just sort of a given. Dx;; Sorry!

Trainer Kat

Years
xDD Oh. *shoots self*

o0;; Dean's been in his homeroom though, WHY DIDN'T HEATH ACKNOWLEDGE HIM? D<

Mmk~ Fixing post.

Edit: Fixed. Wow, I feel stupid. x_x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back