• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
@Stingray Point taken, but having people have to count each bullet makes it less fun. If it was real life of course you would have to count each bullet but remember, This is an RP. What I ment by "Like a video game" is that you have a set number of ammunition. Not by having enough. I wasn't talking about having enough ammo.

On to other buisness, are we keeping the same big explosion thing? Are we radioing in people? or are we using that Unfezant as a gateway. I already made a post on word pad. I was going to use the Unfezant unless you GMs have another plan. :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
FOLLOW THE PIGEON! THE BIRDS ARE WORKING! DO IT!

@Stingray - I'll read/discuss your character with Michaela in a little while :D Den you may hev two characters to make things go boom, or something.
Oh, idea! Huge horde=many shots=losing much ammo. Of course Destiny has extra but if EVERYBODY needs some... bye bye ammo. Then soon your guns will be worthless, and you may even lose your blades along the way, and medical supplies, and everything.
P.S. - Make use of that Portable PC while you still can.

On a random note: I know Skymin's full name, heheheheh :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I just write them out on the spot. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I'll start writing a post in my notebook, but otherwise that's it.

Also, sorry to say this, but I have a huge headache and it hurts for me to even look at bright lights. I'm only online to tell you people this. xD Hopefully, it gets better tomorrow!

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I wrote up a quick post to attempted to join the "Group"

@MichaelaTheUchiha Hope you get to feeling better. :D

Nakuzami

Years
@SIU - I just write them up on the spot... Also, I'll post tommorow... As I'm tired and we don't want to repeat another "BOOM! AWESOME!" Post like yesterday... which I still have to edit... agh DX

@Michaela - Oh, is that why you ignored me on FB?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Jumbo: Still not better, but at least I can tolerate it a bit more. XD
@Nakuzami: I ignored you on FB? o.O I accepted your friend request. =P

Nakuzami

Years
Okay! I edited mah post. No huge explosion any longer. Not yet anyways :D
@SIU - I also edited Kris's response to Raike into it, so just look there to see it ;3

@Everybody else - To the Hotel! There's much to do! Many things to gain, and even more to lose! Savor your ammo and cherish your Pokemon, for you may not have them for very much longer in the hellbound city of Balice!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Okay! I edited mah post. No huge explosion any longer. Not yet anyways :D
@SIU - I also edited Kris's response to Raike into it, so just look there to see it ;3

@Everybody else - To the Hotel! There's much to do! Many things to gain, and even more to lose! Savor your ammo and cherish your Pokemon, for you may not have them for very much longer in the hellbound city of Balice!

O you sound delightfully evil right now! Tear away our precious pokemon and bring our characters sobbing to their knees MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Honestly if my Pokemon (especially Neli) get killed off this early I might be a little upset that I spent so long on their profiles. Also do all of our Pokemon have to die?

Also have you had the chance to talk to Michaele about my delightfully evil character? (And if the evil side of you desires and he is approved he can delightfully "remove" some of the pokemon for you :p )

PS read your post and my post doesn't match up with it fully *sigh* I guess I'll have to edit it later.

Nakuzami

Years
O you sound delightfully evil right now!
Honestly if my Pokemon (especially Neli) get killed off this early I might be a little upset that I spent so long on their profiles.

Also have you had the chance to talk to Michaele about my delightfully evil character? (And if the evil side of you desires and he is approved he can delightfully "remove" some of the pokemon for you :p )

Thank you my evil friend!

Don't worry, I won't kill them all off. I probably won't really kill any of them, unless you want to make them die. Although, that should probably happen a bit later. I've thought of a way to get rid of some Pokemon, but it won't happen that soon. Soon, but not too soon.

Sorry, no. That delightfully evil headache that I forced upon her has disabled her permanantly temporarily. I'll read it now and discuss it with her as soon as possible, but if I can't I might be able to make a decision on my own :3

EDIT: What doesn't match up? The fact that there are more like four other people besides Magnus rather than one? Well, you could always make the other three have walked in after you. I just made it so everyone was there (besides Zamorak/SIU/Michaela and stuffz) to make it easier. Or else I'd have to wait for a reply from every person separately, which could get tedious.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Um, if you did give me this headache, I will hunt you down and kill you Nakuzami. xD

I'll try to post now. I might be doing that with my eyes closed so the light doesn't bother me, so don't be so scared of all the grammical errors. xD

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, in that case, I didn't give you the headache. Bob the magykal faerie unicorn did. Go kill him. Nobody likes Bob.

@Stingray - Er... your second character seems a bit overpowered, but I may actually have a few ideas for him down the road... maybe. I'll discuss him with Michaela.
Also, I'm assuming that you had planned to kill him somewhere down the road?

Nakuzami

Years
Extreme horribleness. So horrible I - YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS RP, MIHARU.
Lol, okay, whatever. Ima send you a message about Sindri noaw.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I realized he might be a bit OP... I can tone him down... Originally he wasn't that powerful or insane, but as I wrote the SU it started down that path more and more. If he'll die or not... meh IDK most likely though... I have no problem using him as a plot device if you want to. Just talk to me about it before hand please :p .

The idea was that he doesn't have any Pokemon or firearms so his powers were "adjusted" to counter that, but I might have gone too far. If you decide to reject him for being too powerful could you PM me with what makes him so OP so I know WHAT to adjust.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I took my first and second post, deleted the second and added on to the first, then used that as my new post.
So now that post counts as my introduction post and my characters reaction to the calling together of survivors, although he's waiting to see more survivors arrive before he decides to join the group or not.

Nakuzami

Years
@Zamorak - Okay, tis lovely to hear that :D
@Stingray - Ima just waiting for Michaela, but I don't think he's way too overpowered... maybe slightly, but if we use him as a plot device... that could just work ;3

I've been busy making rainbows all day. I'll make sure to do something horrific and deadly soon. Or else those rainbows just might eat me alive... that's how Bob died, besides the fact that Miharu pushed him into it.

Back