• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Im a nerd and watch that show every monday. Yup. Come to the nerd side, We have Pi.

By the way, the orange guy was grif.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Grif was just gettin' nailed in the nuts the entire time XD I watch the fails of teh week and Halo HORSE. I know the guy with the sniper's name.. It's on the tip of my tongue. I know he was Cabooses "valentine" and that caboose killed him and that he turned into that forge ball that he threw at Tex

Arsenic

Years
    Well.... I've done my part for RoosterTeeth now haven't I? By the way, the Blue guy with the sniper is Church or Alpha, whichever you want to call him.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Yeah, really Hector? Do we attack Shinyshore or stay and defend Oreburgh? I can't remember what Lu told us to do.. lol

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Yeah, really Hector? Do we attack Shinyshore or stay and defend Oreburgh? I can't remember what Lu told us to do.. lol

Lol Shinyshore Ray? xD You don't say taht this is what you meant when you said "I'm bad at geography" xD

Sunyshore, is to be attacked soon. All my troops are going to arrive there soon. You can start the attack today if you guys want.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Lol Shinyshore Ray? xD You don't say taht this is what you meant when you said "I'm bad at geography" xD

Sunyshore, is to be attacked soon. All my troops are going to arrive there soon. You can start the attack today if you guys want.

.. Yeah I was always bad at any kind of geography, LOL xD

Sunnyshore, whatever lol p:

One question, how we gonna get our troops through Hearthome?
    I suggest the tunnels Hector found?

Arsenic

Years
    Don't give them options! They might not have thought of that! God, you Idiot!:)

Im putting this on this page so it can be seen

Re-Request: ACR with Eotech 512 and laser pointer

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Yes they do require training, but they could just say it was the pokemon of a pilot and took training with it's trainer/master/partner and learned how to fly.

HAHA! I'm not telling you PR anything!

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    So, are the PokeRebels (When was the last time someone said that.) going to attack sunyshore and end the RP, or our we still going to attack oreburgh so the HR can end this war with a 1 to 3 instead of 0 to 3?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    So, are the PokeRebels (When was the last time someone said that.) going to attack sunyshore and end the RP, or our we still going to attack oreburgh so the HR can end this war with a 1 to 3 instead of 0 to 3?

I'd say SUNNYSHORE to end this

*needs Hector to decide*

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    well i would really love to be a Pokemon.My moves would be: Recover,Spore,Psychic,PoisonPowder

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I say give the humans a chance at victory, and let them attack Oreburgh for the last battle, and have the legendary summoning thing there.

Let's end it all here.

Well, before I post with the Order, I have to know for sure, which one are we doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back