• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka - Get Ranked!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, for those of you that want something in your signature to signify your rank, just go here:

https://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ranks

:find your rank, and add it wherever you want. Don't say you're a rank that you aren't, because all it does is show that you don't have what it takes to actually reach that level.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    Ooka, I didn't realize that this was here, so you know I'm in. Just PM me on Here, or TL whenever you're ready. This is Wes BTW.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, once I get my game back this weekend, I'll hook you guys up with battles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I need to get revenge xD
    lol joking but make sure you get in touch with me since i wanna battle aswell.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, I've got my game back, so in about an hour I'll start taking requests.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Just letting you know now my DS needs to be charged but I just realized my friend has my charger so I have to wait until monday to charge it so if I DC it isn't my fault!

Ooka

Years
    Alright, however, if it does D/C, I won't be giving any points. ;)

Sure, I'll battle you next.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, sure thing. I don't have that great of Pokemon, my brother traded them to his game and hasn't given them back yet. xD

Back