• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka's Battle Lounge

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm ready, is it alright if we battle twice? I want to try out a new team, as well as my old team.

See you on wi-fi anyways.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, but I'm not counting this one, it's only a test team.

Wow, 3 misses in a row....

Ooka

Years
    Even you have to admit, this is a lot of hax....

Hax has consumed the battle.....

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    I'm talking about all 7 times WoW missed, and the 5/8 times I was fully paralyzed...

I ran because of all the hax.

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Just to let everyone know, Ooka's new rule "NO SPIKE SHUFFLING" is because he's a complete sore loser for losing to a legitimate strategy.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Ooka

Years
    I'm not a sore loser, I just don't like Spike Shuffling, so I made a rule against it.

So everyone knows....

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Pfft

Shyeah, whatever. Why don't you just make a rule and call it "No winning"? If you can't deal with Spike Shuffling, bring a rapid spinner. Would've solved all your problems. Oh, and I bet you're gonna make a rule that says "No spike shuffling unless I bring a rapid spinner and also the spike shuffling rule doesn't apply to me."

You're a sore loser and you're so full of it. You lost fair and square.

Ooka

Years
    I can make whatever rule I want, and Spike shuffling is as annoying as it gets, so I have made a rule against it. I guess I could just put no Skarmory, but then you'd wine about that as well. I've taken lots of losses before, so I'm not that worried about you complaining about one of my rules. If you can't stand the heat, get the Hell out of the kitchen....

Wow Prince, good game. If only I had realized Salamence was faster from the beginning. Ah well, good job nonetheless.

Back