• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka's Battle Lounge

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Coyotl, don't be disrespectful to the thread creator. He can add any rules he pleases. If you don't want to rebattle him, then get out of his thread. No one needs your complaining even though you freaking won so stop bothering him. >_>

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    And just so you guys know, yes, I did add it because I lost to Spikes. It made me realize how little skill they take to utilize. Honestly, I love having a battle, but when you keep seeing ??? fainted from spikes, Sent out ???, ??? fainted from spikes, it gets really annoying. I guess it does seem a little unfair, so I'll remove the rule, but you guys should really think about finding a better strategy....

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    And just so you guys know, yes, I did add it because I lost to Spikes. It made me realize how little skill they take to utilize. Honestly, I love having a battle, but when you keep seeing ??? fainted from spikes, Sent out ???, ??? fainted from spikes, it gets really annoying. I guess it does seem a little unfair, so I'll remove the rule, but you guys should really think about finding a better strategy....
    Can we battle with the Christmas Tourney rules?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'll battle you, but first can you IV check with me for a sec? (currently I only have one to check, but I'm hatching 4 more eggs right now with Flame Body. After that I'll see if I get another Sassy/Relaxed nature and tell you.)

I think I'll do better than usual, although still lose by a lot. xD

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    ok, I just have one to check. I'll hit run after so choose a move from the start so that it's over as soon as I finish. Then I'll get my team together and hop back online to face you. See you soon. ^^

EDIT: Ok, never mind I guess. xD I'll do it later then. My usualy IV buddy isn't on right now and by the time he is, I might be able to have more pokemon. Well I'll battle you for real next time you're on. ^^

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Oh, hahahaha, I thought you just went off cuz no one wanted to battle and you didn't feel like IV battling. Anyway, wanna a normal battle?

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Hahahah that was so lucky with the flinch. xD I can tell this'll be a long battle. xD

Oh that was such a lucky switch. xD Pain split. You evil little genuis.

Ahhh that miss would have change the battle to 1-0! xD Good game. I think my Nocty proved to be a problem for that battle. xD Hypnosis, Roost, Air Slash, Air Slash Air Slah Air Slash. (I had like 2 or 3 PP left in Air Slash. xD)

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Yaya, I sent you a PM with Nocty's EV spread and stuffs.

I can't wait till I get my Dootakun, I might eventually make it to 1-0 without the luck I had during that battle. ^^

~desu Saba~

Back