• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oooooohhhh Hyyyeeeellllooooo!!!

aliesterus

Loves Over the top Overkill
Years
  • Hyello! I'm aliesterus, known as Solek-Toa of Shadows on Bionicle forums, -Xerus- on Dueling Network or other Yugioh related forums, and [Godslayer]Xerus as my clan account on Dueling Network. I have now established myself on the Trade Corner Chat room (or at least people are used to me there :P) and haven't been slapped around by the ever so famous trout yet (I think that's an accomplishment). Anyways, noticed this, and realized that I haven't made a thread like this yet, and decided to do so because I think that a majority of the forums aren't just on the trade corner chat.

*inhales to take a deep breath*

Boy that was a long winded welcome speech to myself. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read through all of that.

EDIT: *pops back in to say something additional* Oh yeah, and I love dragons, as in, I REALLY REALLY love dragons. I'm obsessed with them. My house would be destroyed if they existed in this dimension or on earth. From me trying to fit them all in I mean.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Ahahahaha you're still not late to post this, aliesterus. I'm glad that you have become fond of Trade Corner Chat room, I know that you'll enjoy it. I haven't join the chat yet, but I'm usually chatting in another chatroom in PC Battle Server. No matter which chat that we attend to, I'm glad that you join in this forum.

If you want to have some talk, you can shoot me a VM, and I appreciate it more if you befriend me as well, I'll enjoy talking to you. Feel free to look around, and enjoy the ride~

aliesterus

Years
  • Allrighty, thanks! Um, I still haven't managed to figure out how to friend someone, is it from their profile?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Helloooooo aliesterus! I take it you're a big Yugioh fan, yes? I used to play the game all the time during High School but due to time constraints and finance, I couldn't get any more cards nor have time to play the game, but, I still have all my cards around! Speaking of which, a friend of mine made a Yugioh Club, where, of course, you can talk about the Yugioh Card game! Maybe there are people who use Duelist Network as well! All in all, it's a good way to meet people with similar interests! :3 Oh, and by the way, since you've asked, if you want to friend someone, all you need to do is go to their profile, and click 'befriend <username here>' under their friends box! Hope this helps. :3

I love, love Dragons in general too! They're such majestic yet fierce creatures, but, they can be cute n' cuddly too! Are you into the Dragon type pokemon as well? I love Dragon pokemon like Flygon, Dragonite, and Altaria! Really cool pokemon!

Anyways, enjoy yourself, and I hope that we can talk and become buds as well! I'd love that! Like always, don't hesitate on asking a staff member anytime you have a question or two, or any other member willing to help! it's been fun getting to know you, and I hope we can get to know each other better sometime! And I hope that you'll enjoy posting in these forums. <3

aliesterus

Years
  • I love all dragon type pokemon! The general idea of loving dragons is that I love Dragon stuff as well. So that means Dragon type pokemon, and dragon type yugion cards as well(though my most successful deck yet has been banned by the most recent banlist due to almost all my traps being limited).

Years
  • Draaagons! <33 Definitely gorgeous creatures. I've taken a very recent liking to them myself but dragon types I've loved for a very long time. The third generation ones were especially amazing; 'mons like Salamence and Flygon saved my butt plenty of times. Welcome to PokeCommunity, by the way! It's a pleasure to meet you.

But hooray that you're already getting involved in things here, the Trade Corner is an amazing place with some sweet people. I post around there from time to time but haven't checked its chatroom yet.. though from what I hear it's quite amazing. So perhaps this holiday season is the time for me to dabble in that more, yes? xD;; You should consider the Battle Center and its Pokemon Showdown server sometime in the future, too, as I'm sure it would be a great fit for you. :)

Enjoy your time here and be sure to stick around, aliesterus! Surely you're already fitting in awesomely. Let the staff know if you need aaanything!

aliesterus

Years
  • @Sheep: Thanks, maybe I will. And yep, I'm glued here, I may take a hiatus every now and then but I usually come back to respective forums that I like.

Back