• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooops, Trainers Choice error!

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    i bet the japanese haven't had this many mistakes... i think they dun care in the USA cus its mostly little kids that are watchin it who dunno jack, while in japan... people of all ages are obsessed. Thats just my insight... but ****, comusken good against kirlia? seviper evolving? yeah they've really gotten bad.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Jesse GS the II said:
    It's nothin' new - Trainer's Choice screws up all the time. If you remember "Game Winning Assist", they said that Combusken is the best choice to battle against Kirlia. Of course, Combusken's Fighting side is extremely succeptible to Kirlia's Psychic attacks...And if you recall "Hokey Pok? Balls" a few weeks back, they mislabeled Beuatifly as Nuzleaf (still don't know how they screwed that one up).

Yup, I remember both of those. I also think I've seen another one, but can't remember it exactly...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    HAHAHAH...this is hilarious..."Which Pokemon evolves from Ho-OH?"...LOL!

Seriously, when I saw the Seviper thing, I thought they had actually thrown in a TRICK question, but when they gave the "answer", I freaked out. It was SO STUPID!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    whats next?

Ash VO: Okay Trainers which of these pokemon evolves into Meowth? *choices as Skitty, Pichu, and Togepi* If you chose Skitty you were right!

May: *storms in and beats the crud out of Ash*

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    So, what would you have put for the answers?
    For the whole "Nuzleaf > Camerupt" one, I'd have gone with a Water-type as the best choice.

Against Foretress, I'd have gone with a Fire-type, rather than rely on OLD battle-type strategies. Not to mention, I know for a fact that Poison doesn't affect Steel at all.

As for Kirlia, a Bug-type would've done fine. Or a Dark-type. Or a Ghost-type. Certainy not a Fire/Fighting-type.

And last I recall, the last two mistake Japan ever made was mixing Kinokoko's (Shroomish) voice with Konohana's (Nuzleaf) voice. Basically, in one scene, Kinokoko said "Kono Kono" in Konohana's voice, while Konohana said "Kino Kino" in Kinokoko's voice.

While the other goof-up being that they had Vibrava use Supersonic..when it can't use that attack.

Back