• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops, didn't mean to bump [Currently a temp placeholder]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • I can do that; I'll be cloning since it'll be easier, plus it'll be easier for you to breed to :B

Sure, works for me. :) I'll be around for another hour or two but I'm on GMT so it's nearly 10:30pm already haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I can do that; I'll be cloning since it'll be easier, plus it'll be easier for you to breed to :B

I'll need to think about this one, not too sure yet. I'll get back to you though :)

Of course, take the time you want, and, by the way, you may ask for more than 1 apricorn ball poke for each of your pokes, 5-6 pokes in total if you want (as long as they are not the low ratio ones xD)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    hey tabor, I already got the wingull you asked me for ^^. I sent you a VM about the sudowoodo, if you want anything else let me know :)

whenever you want to trade the wingull pm me, it waiting for you in my boxes xD

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hi,
    I am searching for female ha bank balls.

I found two in your list, i am currently missing.

female ha burmy in healball
    female ha karrablast in greatball

Dv/iv and egg moves doesn't matter.

I can offer you female ha in rare balls.

Heres my list, you can choose from.
    But keep the female ratio in mind.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1edr6qGSH0JYraApmf1JT_UHNsiKJs-plXLyiv9Z0fIo/edit#gid=0

I'll have to look later because I'm not home, but I just wanted to confirm I saw your post.

I have a strange feeling the Great Ball Karrablast listing is some sort of mistake I forgot to fix...

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    hello, I'm interested in your Cyndaquil with HP grass
    I have a Ferroseed 31/31/31/31/31/24 HP ice to offer, what do you think (it's in a normal ball, but I think a HP ice also worth, eh?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back