• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opening a Japanese Neo genisis booster box.

Daanvv

Card collecter
Years
  • Lol thats not much, the vid is not very intresting, because its an preconstructed box. But if you get your hands on an boosterbox i could be more interesting vid!

Years
  • Lol thats not much, the vid is not very intresting, because its an preconstructed box. But if you get your hands on an boosterbox i could be more interesting vid!

Lol i didnt think many people would find it to interesting. Ive only just started collecting again so im going to have to save up abit if im to buy a boosterbox! Ive got my eyes on a japanese gym heros box at the moment. Ill have to see if it goes for the right price XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The music is painstakingly annoying. xD It wasn't all to interesting, mainly because it wasn't a booster. But, eh, glad to see your into collecting again.

Back