• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Yeah, the company president posted a homophobic statement somewhere.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    As far as I know, Chick-fil-A (the company) has not changed their operations or treated any customer differently despite the personal views of its COO. The actual restaurants are quite nice and I enjoyed the food the few times I've had it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We only have a McStupid 10km away and a Burgerking about 40km away. None of them are actually good.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My workplace is situated right next to a McDonald's, with a Subway and Popeye's across the street, and a Wendy's in walking distance. If you want to count them, there's also a Dunkin' Donuts and a Starbucks across the street as well. (Never mind the locally owned Indian buffet, and the two locally owned pizza restaurants.)

Despite the proximity to all these restaurants, I really don't eat out a lot. Most of my coworkers make daily fast food trips to at least one of these restaurants. I go once a month at most. Usually, though, it's a long while between trips.

Which is why I can't really pick my favorite fast food restaurant. I don't go often enough, and most times I just feel kind of gross after eating at one.

Lucid

I can't choose between fast foods. That's like asking me to choose between my favorite booze. ;(

Sirfetch’d

I have gotten back into the habit of eating fast food a lot. I had stopped for a while but it is SO convenient sometimes :( I typically eat at BK or Zaxby's though

Sirfetch’d

I ate at BK today actually. Got an order of their chicken fries. Man those things are so good and I hate when they discontinue them :[

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I ate at BK today actually. Got an order of their chicken fries. Man those things are so good and I hate when they discontinue them :[

well i got good news for you Chase me boy. chicken fries are actually back for good this time, apparently. amazingly just a day before BK brought chicken fries back i was reminiscing about how much i love them and how i "hope they come back soon".

imagine my delight the next day. :'D

Sirfetch’d

well i got good news for you Chase me boy. chicken fries are actually back for good this time, apparently. amazingly just a day before BK brought chicken fries back i was reminiscing about how much i love them and how i "hope they come back soon".

imagine my delight the next day. :'D

really?? OMG chicken fries for life. I can live with this!

Sirfetch’d

Maybe I should give BK a try...I want to see how their burgers compare to Wendy's and McD's.

They are better than both in all honesty. Though I don't really like McDonald's burgers at all

Years
    Speaking of Wendy's, I need to see about walking down to the local one to try out those ghost pepper fries they keep advertising. Only problem is what would be the best way to get there, since I wouldn't have a car and there's no sidewalk up to it on the boulevard so I would have to find another way there...

BUT I MUST TRY SPICY THINGS. :E GIVE.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    So are we bringing back the whole changing-the-DCC-title-to-offtopic-nonsense I and the others used to do? I thought we all hated that and were glad it stopped.

Well I like it, so apparently we didn't "all" hate it now did we?

One good thing about Wendy's is their chocolate ice cream shakes. They're so delicious.

Frosties?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back