• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Operation Yuletide is A-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Hello, ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between! WinterFlashBack here with some great news: I've finished preparations for the Yuletide giveaway, and I'm now accepting friend codes and Pokemon requests! Now for everyone's favorite part: The rules!

• Each person gets ONE Pokemon each! No exceptions! (There are 120 Pokemon total)
    • You can't enter two friend codes!
    • You must choose a Pokemon from the list below!
    • You must share your friend code in order to get a Pokemon!

You may choose ONE Pokemon from the following list:

• Spheals (19)
    • Growlithes (19)
    • Fennekins (20)
    • Poochyenas (20)
    • Mudkips (19)
    • Tyrunt (20)

The giveaway will officially start on December 1st, and will end on the 31st! Be sure to get your Friend codes submitted! You can find my FC by hovering over the 3DS icon! Happy Trading!

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hello, ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between! WinterFlashBack here with some great news: I've finished preparations for the Yuletide giveaway, and I'm now accepting friend codes and Pokemon requests! Now for everyone's favorite part: The rules!

• Each person gets ONE Pokemon each! No exceptions! (There are 120 Pokemon total)
    • You can't enter two friend codes!
    • You must choose a Pokemon from the list below!
    • You must share your friend code in order to get a Pokemon!

You may choose ONE Pokemon from the following list:

• Spheals (19)
    • Growlithes (19)
    • Fennekins (20)
    • Poochyenas (20)
    • Mudkips (19)
    • Tyrunt (20)

The giveaway will officially start on December 1st, and will end on the 31st! Be sure to get your Friend codes submitted! You can find my FC by hovering over the 3DS icon! Happy Trading!
    are they torrent kips or damp kips?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back