• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions about: Team Rocket, Misty and Ash

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    This is what i wrote to Pok?mon.com

Hi, I'm a great Pok?mon fan and I started to buy the episodes.

I noticed one thing: In all the first episodes of Pok?mon and especialy the first 40 Jessy and James are so cool and have a bad look and they are poetic! And if I watch the episodes of Master Quest they are just not evil at all and dumb. I'm sorry for any offend. I would like tho have the bad guys back. I just wanted to know: Why did it turned out that way?

And I would like to see Misty again after Master Quest. She goes away then and after we travel with May. But she is too young and there is no possebility for any romance :( I just wanted to know: Why is there so less romance between Misty and Ash?

That was on my mind and I shared it with you guys now. Greets Mesqueeb

Anyone agrees with me?
    Greets Mesqueeb

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Lol, since I'm not a Pokeshipper, I can't say I agree with you.... :P and I think that most May/shippers would disagree with you on May and romance...

I guess it's an interesting question, however I would like to point out that since the people at Pokemon.com don't actually write the show, they probably know as much as you do really...

Years
    Misty comes back in the Battle Frontier seiries. And well, Jessy and James are only a trouble in a Pokemon, they make the anime being more boring... btw... sending a mail to Pokemon.com isn't sth since they doesn't have to do sth with Pokemon. They don't just have the 1% of Pokemon. The same to Pokemom.co.jp . If you want to say sth to Nintendo for improvements etc just send a mail to Nintendo.jp ;)

Years
    Misty comes back for three episodes, then leaves again. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, Misty died. Team Rocket gets on my nerves, but they're always going to be there so oh well. And Ash... is the hero.

The end.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    You rigth about Team Rocket. They were evil in those days but now they barey even full fill the role of the jokers, people who makes us laugth. They need to make them back to evil, which may not happen, or lose them and replace them.

On a side note, I think it time to use Ash and co and make a new group of young trainers. Change the tone and make it a bit updated.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    It's clearly obvious that Musashi and Kojiro are NOT evil. They're bad, but not more than just thieves. They've shown plenty of times they have good sides to themselves. I prefer to have them the way it is. It's good to have a really bad person to come along every now and then (like Vicious from the fourth Pocket Monsters movie), but without Musashi and Kojiro having some sort of comedic value, the show would just be completely serious. Hell, I like those Chibi Sakaki fantasies that Nyaasu has when thinking of bringing him the Pok?mon of the Week. Or Sonansu popping up out of nowhere and shouting "SOOOONANSU." Hell, Chiirin has its comedic moments as well. Like when using certain attacks that scares the bejesus out of the group. XD

Kasumi's developed so much on her own. She's better AWAY from the group because she was nothing but a piece of background when she was with them.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yeah, think of what the other shows and movies would be like without the comic relief.

-Without Ryoko and Ayeka doing their thing, Tenchi Muyo would be way too sappy.

-Once Power Rangers got rid of Bulk and Skull, it lost a great deal of popularity.

-If Samurai Pizza Cats didn't have the Narrator, it'd be slightly less funny.

-If Inu-Yasha didn't have Miroku and Shippo, it'd be way too dramatic.

-If Evangelion didn't have Asuka, it'd... make less sense.

-Without Excel, the Excel Saga... wouldn't exist.

I have to stop here. There's too many to name. But you get the idea.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
    Well writing Pokemon.com won't help, but you do bring up interesting points.

During the Johto season I kinda gave up on watching Pokemon for awhile because it was too formulaic.

1.) Ash and friends meets new friend with new pokemon who is insecure.
    2.) Team wants to steal new pokemon, to get a raise/promotion/bonus/new car/a gum wrapper/etc.
    3.) Rocket attacks and steals new pokemon and pikachu.
    4.) Trainer finds inner courage, bonds with pokemon, and uses powerful attack that blasts off Team Rocket.
    5.) Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn turn...wait, wrong show. ^_^;;

Fortunately, the story's been a lot more intersting lately, but Team Rocket is still a rather useless joke that annoys me more than entertains me. O_o I think May is an interesting addition to the story. Misty seems to be devleoping much more on her own as a leader at the GYM than tagging along beside Ash.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I doubt Misty will ever return, she has no purpose in the show anymore.

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    I don't watch the new Pokemon episodes, because imo, they all are the same, with the same ending.

I liked the first 3-4 seasons, but now... i dunno.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Setsuna Moto said:
    I don't watch the new Pokemon episodes, because imo, they all are the same, with the same ending.

I liked the first 3-4 seasons, but now... i dunno.

Um, the first 3-4 seasons were all the same. The new episodes off something different.

Back