• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions and thoughts on Dawn

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Dawn was a great character. I wouldn't say that she is my favorite but what I liked most about her was that she was very independent. There were many episodes that were about her that would put Ash and other characters on the backburner, which is good because we all need a break from Ash everyone once in a while :P

Of course Dawn wasn't the only character who did that, but her friendly personality and strong ambition made her stood out. It's a little unfortunate that she was given a goal that was very similar to May's, however :\

Yeah I did really enjoy seeing Dawn get so much focus as a lead character. I don't know why they dropped it and went back to supporting female characters with Iris and Serena. I would have thought Serena being another game protagonist would be treated similarly to Dawn but now that we're over 60 episodes into XY that's obviously not happening. Even though Serena has received a screentime boost in recent episodes its still far too late for her to as much as Dawn did. Usually the writers make us aware from a characters first episode how much focus they'll get for the rest of the saga.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    When I compare all the girl companions, Dawn is obviously my favourite. I just liked here pesonality. If I had to rate the female companions it would be.

1. Dawn
    2. Serena
    3. Misty
    4. Iris
    5. May

Back