• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Opnion on Rocket Executive

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Personally, I felt that the developers could've done a better job with the Rocket Executives. While their designs are somewhat decent, their teams are simply horrendous (some are worse than others, though. At least Archer has a Houndoom...)

Still, I never enjoyed battling them. They were essentially a waste of effort on my part.

WELL THERE BRAINLESS THE ONLY ONE THAT SOME SENCE IS THE 1 THAT DISCISSES HIMSELF CAN'T REMENBER HIS NAME BECAUSE I DEFEATED THE GAME IN 1 WEEK AND THAT WAS A YEAR AGO

I despise sloppiness. *glares angrily*

Last edited:

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
    I think the Rocket that kept chucking "Hyuck-hyuck-hyuck" at me was more memorable than the executives. He should be an executive too. Executive Hyuck Hyucker, he shall be called. :V

I think there was some potential, but it quite wasn't enough. I mean, Petrel had disguise options, and there were some attractive Rockets that even the grunts swooned over (I remember one of them saying how they were such a big fan of Proton). Ah well.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    They definitely weren't that hard to beat but I love all of their designs, especially Petrel's, he's such a charmer. :'D

How many of you have noticed that Ariana has a very similar hairstyle to the rival (Silver?)? :U
    And since
    Spoiler:

idek they don't really say anything about that but it's fun to speculate

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    They definitely weren't that hard to beat but I love all of their designs, especially Petrel's, he's such a charmer. :'D

How many of you have noticed that Ariana has a very similar hairstyle to the rival (Silver?)? :U
    And since
    Spoiler:

I consider her to be his mother... It's way too obvious :P.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years

And since
    Spoiler:

Yeah, it's been speculated a few times by the fandom, although given the range of hairstyles Pokemon characters have anyway... I personally feel it's only really speculation by us fans. (Some people also tried to draw links between Silver and a member of Team Galactic - Mars or something...?)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Opnion on Rocket Executive
    +
    =

well, it would explain the hair. I mean, Giovanni's almost bald.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    +
    =

well, it would explain the hair. I mean, Giovanni's almost bald.

No he's not! He has hair in the anime! XD

I don't even doubt Ariana is Silver's mother. As as executive she must be close to Giovanni. It's too obvious... Plus, in Pokemon, family traits are often pictured by hair, so I'm convinced she's his mom.

About Mars, I agree she has a really similar hairstyle to Ariana's, but since she's from a different region, I'm pretty sure she has nothing to do with her. She also probably has red hair because of the planet she was named from. In my opinion, if she were related to Ariana, she'd be her sister, not her daughter like some people believe. Ariana's not that old! You know what? I think Mars is actually the daughter of a Deino.
    (Warning - giant images)
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    All of the executives were far too easy. I didn't have trouble battling any of them, so I can't really say I have a favourite. They weren't as prominent as Mars and Jupiter were in Diamond and Pearl, so I didn't really connect with their characters at all.

Back