• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oppa.. gangnam... smile... :)

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
    Oh hey beautiful I didn't see you there... Did you join for ROM hacking O_O

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Oh hey beautiful I didn't see you there... Did you join for ROM hacking O_O

To be fair I'm actually interested in romhacking (since you're so into it especially). I think it'd be really fun to do but as of right now I think I need to do a lot more research into it. Besides I really only want to do sprite edits..... mmmmmmmm sprite edits.... :senpai:

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
    To be fair I'm actually interested in romhacking (since you're so into it especially). I think it'd be really fun to do but as of right now I think I need to do a lot more research into it. Besides I really only want to do sprite edits..... mmmmmmmm sprite edits.... :senpai:

I live for sprite edits... Spriting Fakemon... Trainers... Everything about it is so fun. But I'm gonna help you learn mapping and scripting too <3 (and tile insertion... considering that I can literally never get it to work when I do it on my own... This is so sad)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hello and welcome :)
    Wow, that's a very nice introduction. I also watch a lot of anime myself :) Don't worry if you need any help you can ask the moderater around here, I'm sure they'll lend you a hand, teehee. Enjoy your stay and make sure to stick with us always dear!

Cheers!

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Hello and welcome :)
    Wow, that's a very nice introduction. I also watch a lot of anime myself :) Don't worry if you need any help you can ask the moderater around here, I'm sure they'll lend you a hand, teehee. Enjoy your stay and make sure to stick with us always dear!

Cheers!

Nice to meet you! What kind of anime do you like? I've been rewatching hunter x hunter recently - I'm typically into shounen anime like Bleach, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, etc. but I've seen ALL kinds

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Nice to meet you! What kind of anime do you like? I've been rewatching hunter x hunter recently - I'm typically into shounen anime like Bleach, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, etc. but I've seen ALL kinds

Oh thanks for asking. I always prefer romance, comedy, fantasy and the one where you trap in a video games (Overlord, SAO, Log Horizon).

Back